Pictures of Expedition Motorcycles

medicfernando

Adventurer
It has definitely been dirty, I just couldn't find my trip pics on my laptop. I will post some later. Im certainly not afraid to ride her! Fernando

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
No insult meant. It really does look good clean :) If you ever wander north to western Idaho / Eastern Oregon, I'll show you a few nice trails.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Lone Rider
by speth Beard
From $19.95
Road Fever (Vintage Departures)
by Tim Cahill
From $6.99
Cycling the Great Divide: From Canada to Mexico on North ...
by Michael McCoy, venture Cycling Association
From $9.99
Motorcycle Messengers 2: Tales from the Road by Writers w...
by Jeremy Kroeker, Ted Simon, Lois Pryce, Billy Ward,...
From $9.99

fireflyr

Adventurer
2004 XR400R, plated. Great bike but a bit buzzy on anything above 65mph.

usal rd 2.JPG

usal rd.JPG

xr400 tank bag 002.jpg

Montana 2011 174.jpg

Montana 2011 219.jpg

Montana 2011 159.jpg

The DRZ is my brother's bike. Excellent motorcycle.

Jnich77

Director of Adventure Management Operations
2004 Honda CB 900, took a 6500 mile road trip this december from Fl-NM and all points inbetween.
Before GIVI:

After GIVI:

sandalscout

Adventurer
I'm not usually a big fan of Givi luggage, at least on "ADV" style bikes as they are too curvy for my tastes, but that is a really good looking setup!

Jnich77

Director of Adventure Management Operations
I'm not usually a big fan of Givi luggage, at least on "ADV" style bikes as they are too curvy for my tastes, but that is a really good looking setup!
Thank ya, I am really happy with them. I have two of those "trailer document tubes" to mount to the back of them to hold 30oz MSR fuel bottles.Only having an idiot light dosen't give me a warm and fuzzy, so I like to carry extra when I head out west....lol.

DarinM

Explorer
So mine isn't really an adventure bike, but I do have many adventures riding it. I rode out east of Austin today - the weather was less than beautiful, but I enjoyed the ride. The wildflowers are really starting to come in and it's going to be really, really beautiful very soon. Anyway, here's a pic I took of my ride with a few flowers in the background. It's an 07 V Star 1300 that I'm modding as I can afford to. So far I've added the windscreen, the bags, a very nice Mustang seat, highway pegs and most recently a Cobra exhaust. Next will be a big air kit and possibly a PCM. I am getting very conflicting advice as to if a PCM is necessary.

P3180014.jpg