Pics of your VAN! Post up!

2MiuRJM.jpg

Snailstrail

I havent been here in awhile, figured I should share a pic of our van. We've been having a lot of fun over the past few months. 2004 Chevy Express AWD with 2 inch lift, 100W solar panel, fantastic fan, queen size bed, swivel passenger seat, ARB awning with enclosure, and Hollywood bike rack for our E-bikes. @betty_white_the_van on IG.IMG_20191126_085718_852.jpg

Farfrumwork

Made it to work during the last snow fall (11/26/19), only to discover they closed the campus.... they didn't even plow the lot.

This was in mid-morning with about 17" on the ground. Boulder hit 20+" by that evening. No issues getting around in Hedy!

snow 2019.jpg

ThePartyWagon

1996 Toyota Previa All-Trac SC, 169K miles, shes been used and put away wet but she cleans up nicely! This is my DD while my Jeep Cherokee is used for off road duty/camping/deep snow duty. Plans for the van are to potentially sell it for a vehicle better suited for towing, or, lift it 2", throw some stock sized all terrains on it, get a set of higher spring rate coils for the rear to assist with light duty towing. I'd love to remove the factory rack and replace it with a K9 rail and rack down the road as well. This is a great little van for ski resort duty as long as I can keep it free of rust. It's been fun working on something other than a Jeep for a change. Last photo is for the Sprinter owners on the forum ;)

Attachments

• Van1.jpeg
    Van1.jpeg
    517.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Van2.jpeg
    Van2.jpeg
    517.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Van3.jpeg
    Van3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • Van4.jpeg
    Van4.jpeg
    566.9 KB · Views: 102

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
We recently had the chance to take a few new pics of #VALOSSUS , our 2016 Chevrolet Express 4x4 van build. What do you think?
More on this build thread.
Chevrolet Express van VALOSSUS.jpgValossus Chevrolet Express 4x4 van.jpgValossus chevrolet express 4x4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles