Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Abitibi

Explorer
Hey, if you’re up to pulling an engine, there’s an ‘06 Crestline over here that lost a cylinder, $2500 obo. Combine that with the 6.0 for $500 and you’d have your self a running/driving time bomb of a 6.0... Like my pitch?
I think I saw that one. What do you mean by "the 6.0 fir $500"? Is there a 6.0 for sale as well?

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader

eblau

Adventurer
a very generous expo member posted these seats for FREE in the for sale thread and it just so happened I was about 8 miles away and have been looking for gray conversion van double armrest captain chairs for a few months now.... got the passenger side one mounted, waiting on a new slider then Im mounting the drivers side.... super comfy and best of all no more 90s aqua velour!!

eblau

Adventurer
As a follow up I will have the original captains chairs up for free soon, they are in great shape and really comfortable. Both have power lumbar and the drivers side is power height/ tilt adjustable. Pulling them from a 92 E250.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
As a follow up I will have the original captains chairs up for free soon, they are in great shape and really comfortable. Both have power lumbar and the drivers side is power height/ tilt adjustable. Pulling them from a 92 E250.
Free? Location? Pictures?

eblau

Adventurer
Free, gotta pay it forward!!

Winchester VA

There is a picture of the drivers one in the post above, I'll snap a few more when I have them both out. They will not have the bases just the seats ready to bolt to whatever you are putting them on.

Free? Location? Pictures?

partsflyin

Adventurer
Doing work pulling the camper this weekend..
1f97453f438a827288709c1d39495636.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

eblau

Adventurer
Got the Hellwig rear sway bar installed on my 92, I can now officially pass a truck or be passed by a truck or drive in moderate crosswinds without clenching the steering wheel while sweating and sweating profusely.

Pangle

Wanderer
Hey @eblau Ill take those van seats off your hands if you still have them.. Im in leesburg and can swing up and scoop them sometime soon.

Just let me know!

Steve

Did you do the install yourself? This is something I was thinking about doing with my 98 E350 as well. It looks simple but I've never done it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles