Pics of your VAN! Post up!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Nice!!!!
What are the plans for it.
Drive as is or expo it out??

I doubt it will stay “as is”, but not sure what direction I’m going. I don’t see doing too much of the expo thing with a soft top, at least not without just tossing in a bunch of gear in the back. Considering building a slide in hard shell that could act as a more secure mini-camper thing. That way I can still run a soft top when I want.

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Thank you. Can't wait to really put it to use. The beach in Assateague require 4x4 as do the outer banks i believe. I'm not even familiar with other beaches I can drive on and I definitely won't be the one to just try one i come across. That will most certainly not end well! Based on what i've read in the forums, a compressor is certainly on my list of must have when traveling. I'd also like to get a spare tire carrier for the back but i'm not sure if my bike rack will still work with one.
Assateague is my favorite close beach!!(8hr drive) and you will need 4x4..i got stuck last time because I didnt air down..

A vivair 88p is a good under $75 compressor to have that is quick and durable but won't break the bank!!
e1aa49ddea14f792708ce520a4a77964.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

eblau

Adventurer
that's the truth!

trying to troubleshoot a stumbling when under load, my gut says it's a weak coil or fuel related.... i may just replace the fuel pump to eliminate that and so i don't have to do it on the side of the road one day but this is a strange misfire/ stumble

eblau

Adventurer
Oh it was a diesel joke, I get it now.

I have a 96 F350 powerstroke and a 92 F350 IDI in the fleet so I should have gotten that one.... went right over my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles