Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Deshet

Adventurer
Have been enjoying our Mitsubishi Delica camper this winter. Installed a 6P12 Platcat heater and it's kept us cozy on chilly nights/days. It's a 92 diesel 4x4 we imported from Japan.

View attachment 440657

Who did you use for the import process?
I had a real bad experience with Japan Partner. They tried to keep my deposit ($2000.00) and force me to buy another vehicle when the vehicle I wanted went for more then they estimated at auction. Luckily PayPal refunded me the $2000.00. Prior to getting the deposit they responded to every email and skype phone call in minutes. Afterwards, they would not respond to anything. I was lucky that I used PayPal.
I am looking for a trust worthy company

Thanks

GNTY

Adventurer
I hear ya! This has been quite a winter up here, we head to Moab in 3 weeks. Great looking rig!

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
I was at an auction in Cortez CO last night buying fleet trucks for work when I spot this 1992 7.3L IDI Diesel Ambo. My wife was saying, "don't look at it, stay away, it hasn't run in like 2 years, don't even look at it" and I know she was absolutely right in every way, the last thing I need is another van/ambo/any boxlike vehicle that needs work...

So... I might have raised my hand a couple times to scratch an itch, shield my eyes, pick my nose or something and maybe the auctioneer thought I was bidding...

So anyway, she fired right up, with a whiney power steering pump and only maybe 2nd and 4th gear the big ol girl chugged all the way (60+ miles 7000-8000ft) back to Durango at 60 mph no sweat... in the pitch dark, no dash lights, deer, elk, range cattle, bears, ok, might have been a little sweat but either way, made it!

Attachments

• IMG_20180406_185824498.jpg
    IMG_20180406_185824498.jpg
    803 KB · Views: 83

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles