Pics of your VAN! Post up!

devo 1

Adventurer
My buddy's new rig. Advanced 4x4vans conversion. 3" lift, 33" BFG kos.
gMUhKj0.jpg

He and I and another friend with a Sprinter will be in Moab in April.

86scotty

Cynic
My buddy's new rig. Advanced 4x4vans conversion. 3" lift, 33" BFG kos.

He and I and another friend with a Sprinter will be in Moab in April.

That's cool. Do you know which engine? I'm learning that a lot of the Nissans have the smaller V6. Until recently I thought they all had the thirsty Titan V8. I'm curious to know what kind of mileage he gets out of that with the wheels/tires and conversion.

Thanks

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
The problem with Copart is that it will cost you about $500 in fee's just the get your vehicle off the lot no matter how cheap you buy it.

No wonder Willis (Willis Johnson) chairman and founder of Copart can have his 200 car collection here in Nashville on his $28MM dollar 200 acre estate he purchased from Alan Jackson.

I must also say that Willis is a very nice gentlemen to know personally and very generous with his time and to the local Nashville TN car hobby.

All in all a first class car guy!!!

2004 E-150 front receiver/winch

2004 E-150

Got new shoes about a month ago, AT3's (245/75/16 LR C) - Got quite a bit of tire rub on the front sway bar at full lock on both left and right - so now saving for a budget suspension lift (Moog 880 coils, Bilsteins, HD rear leaf springs).

Then got a front receiver to mount the winch with - Now I definitely need a lift! - I wish the 2" reciever tube came straight out from the frame from the receiver - I understand why it hangs below - to clear the plastic trim. If it came straight out it looks like it would come out right below the metal part of the bumper. Oh well. Will be nice to have a place to mount the winch, have a recovery point in front, and maneuver trailers in tight spaces.

vnGdF97FMKbaFTO_FcNuEd4o9bFrlrgQ8YAsMWxSCdgxszcFpWnP1wT4TJD1GyyJffx_p1O-XOFcoYo7kBc=w1000-no-tmp.jpg

Last edited:

Bravo30

2013 Mercedes Sprinter. All Black outside and Soon to be all Black inside. going against the grain with the black interior but i trust myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94