Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Lunchbox2

Explorer
********, a little deeper??

In my defense.... The guy behind me said if I wasn't the one leading, that he would've hit it without thinking twice. It really didn't look all that bad, but as soon as my front tires dropped off into it, I knew I ****@#ed up! :Wow1: All part of the fun right?! At least I know that warn zeon 12 will drag my van up and out of almost anything! haha

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I'm paying for it now... Replacing the alternator today, and not too sure that the starter won't need replacing in the very near future. I think I'm going to just drive AROUND those holes from now on....haha

Mud is THEE most damaging thing you can do wheeling. That crap gets everywhere, squeezes into every dang thing, and is a beyotch to clear out 100%. Loved that crap when I was a kid (like 5 years ago <BG!>) but hate it now.

Lunchbox2

Explorer
Mud is THEE most damaging thing you can do wheeling. That crap gets everywhere, squeezes into every dang thing, and is a beyotch to clear out 100%. Loved that crap when I was a kid (like 5 years ago <BG!>) but hate it now.

I usually try to avoid it for the most part, but here lately it's been raining so much that it's wheel in the mud or don't wheel at all. These trails get gnarly once they're wet though. It's been fun playing in it, but I'm over it...LOL I think I sucked some water into the vacuum booster or something too, the power brakes kept going in and out tonight. So yeah.... No more 4' deep mud/water holes for me. :snorkel:

Abitibi

Explorer
Just north of Vegas.
1035e8726b33cfd8721862ca6eed0064.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Jsweezy

Explorer

Railvan

Adventurer
Wow! Somehow I had not checked in on your build thread recently and had missed the roof top addition. Just saw this photo and was thinking, "Wait a minute... I know that ambo. Did he just add the tent or did he cut the roof?!" Awesome job! I have wondered why people don't do this with a full size tent on a standard van. Beats building your own poptop and the lift gear too. Just cut out the tent bottom and the van roof and off you go. Well done. Your ambo must seem huge inside now. Your ambo has the perfect size box to me. The bigger duallys seem too wide for me.

1035e8726b33cfd8721862ca6eed0064.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier