Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Railvan

Adventurer
View attachment 383240View attachment 383241
Both of these rigs came from different places in Texas. The first is 1995 GMC Vandura G10, 305 V8, super shorty window van with folding doors and 113K orig miles. I just got number 2 today, also 1995 Chevy G10 super shorty window van with 34K orig miles and 4.3L V6. Im thinking lift, tires, roof rack, winch, a fun little camper van with classic lines. I cant even google a super shorty with factory windows and folding doors, most are conversion vans, panel vans or custom with sliding doors. Love the utility of these little rigs, so bare bones and compact...

Love the size of these vans. I had a '74 Chevy shorty years ago. Wish it would have had swing side doors like these do.

volcomsurfer

Adventurer
Snowing again...

20838B29-B9EF-4E58-A734-2449B3F6C09A_zps5athzbkx.jpg

volcomsurfer

Adventurer
Where are you now?? If you are in Colorado you have a shower and hot meal if you want it!!
Snowing again...

Park City Utah... Thanks man! I'm planning on staying here for the season. I just finished working as a snowmaker so I have an epic pass now. I just got hired at home depot to bank some cash until the snow melts, but I do wanna take a trip somewhere. It's either the vail/dillion area, jackson hole, or tahoe. My work was letting me park there at our maintenance building, which was awesome; being so close to the lifts. I just had to do a bunch of work on the drivetrain and now I'm dealing with hub issues so I'll be put for a lil bit. Always looking forward to meeting new people though. I'll let ya know.

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Love the size of these vans. I had a '74 Chevy shorty years ago. Wish it would have had swing side doors like these do.
These are shorter than my wife's Tahoe, and wide, barely fit between the fenders on my car hauler. My 6 yr old burst out laughing when I drove one home, she wanted to know what happened to it????

oct142016 286.jpg

Abitibi

Explorer
No secret here but I'm a big fan of vintage vans and your new vans sure put a smile on my face. My neighbour has a very similar one that he camperized and tricked out. He's not a member her so I should grab a few pictures and post them here... Nice score anyway!

I have a 65 Econoline but I'm very tempted to trade her for a Ford 2nd gen which is my favorite one.
Cheers
David

"Another great day ruined by responsibilities"

Last edited:

kntr

Observer
Traxda, Bilsteins, and suburban leafs on my 2006 AWD. Drives better than stock. 265/75/16 studded snow tires on now. I have some BFG AT 275/70/17s on chrome Gunners for the summer.

Attachments

• IMG_6653[1].jpg
    IMG_6653[1].jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6652[1].jpg
    IMG_6652[1].jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 94

Abitibi

Explorer
My newest project, just bought a good old '69. She needs a little love but she's an original beauty!!!

54847bdd1216549a4bc1943650ebccc5.jpg

She'll be joining her older sister ;)

aea9e7f1f93ac5d02fb4080d655bd8f6.jpg

Cheers
David

"Another great day ruined by responsibilities"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles