Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Ironhead

Observer
I went with a Skyjacker lift, Gabriel shocks (think I would go with Rancho or Fox if i did it again) and Firestone airbags both front and rear. I swear by the airbags there awesome to air up when I go off road and then let out the air when I hit the pavement.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Alaskacreeker, nice rig. Like the video on the Kimberly. Impressive unit indeed. You've got to have the coolest Toyota Oddysse in the van forum, no doubt, :sombrero:

Ironhead

Observer
1sweetvan, I used a lift for the F250 I have some boys here in town (rockslide engineering) that can make anything work.

sambot

Observer
88' 4x4 GMC Safari Tiger

My Tiger had an aftermarket Dana 44 installed on leaf springs up front. with a two spd transfer case. It has a 4" lift block on the rear.
The photo was taken at Jenny Lake, just below Rollins Pass, Colorado, 11,000 feet. The tent campers had a rough night in the wind, I just needed earplugs.

Attachments

• DSCN9554.jpg
    DSCN9554.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN9555.jpg
    DSCN9555.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 60

coguzzi

Adventurer
My Tiger had an aftermarket Dana 44 installed on leaf springs up front. with a two spd transfer case. It has a 4" lift block on the rear.
The photo was taken at Jenny Lake, just below Rollins Pass, Colorado, 11,000 feet. The tent campers had a rough night in the wind, I just needed earplugs.

i think i saw this van sitting at stans in Lafayette, i was drooling when i saw the pumpkin on the front axle and knew it was transfer cased, almost stopped in to ask if it was for sale

dsw4x4

Adventurer
My van pulling my new toy!!

All of the sudden what once looked like a giant van looks like a car pulling a boat not a giant van.
photo-1.jpg

After I got it home I spent a weekend waxing on it and we went to Grand lake last weekend and
thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I am not sure how much the van enjoyed dragging the boat over
trail ridge road at 12180 feet and back down the other side!

IMG_3422.jpg

coguzzi

Adventurer
your gonna need a bigger boat

All of the sudden what once looked like a giant van looks like a car pulling a boat not a giant van.
photo-1.jpg

After I got it home I spent a weekend waxing on it and we went to Grand lake last weekend and
thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I am not sure how much the van enjoyed dragging the boat over
trail ridge road at 12180 feet and back down the other side!

IMG_3422.jpg

CodyY

Explorer
A couple of my zhitbox.

1997 E-('bout)350
7.3 / AOD-E / 3.73 positrac
Edge EZ module ICP tweaker +40hp/90lbft
123,000 actual miles
Acquired in April of 12

Originally from Missouri and lots of body rot/rust. Eventually I plan find a cleaner body to swap onto my chassis. I'd like to do the Ujoint conversion but I'm not sure about dumping that kind of money into a rusty hulk or "bastardized" chassis/cab. So for now Ive just been using it for work and running back/forth from DFW to Houston.
48d665a1-378f-07f0.jpg

48d665a1-37ce-b018.jpg

48d665a1-382a-bea1.jpg

48d665a1-386c-8047.jpg

newly insulated with interior paneling on the cheap

48d665a1-38c5-80ec.jpg

Lower shock mounts were corroded and new threads had to be fabricated to hold the shocks on

Anyways, i need to start a thread

CodyY

Explorer
Spec miatas, I've been a professional race mechanic for the past few years. We joke about my van being a creeper ride, and every one of the cars in that pic are driven by 14-17 year old kids. Basically; sick joke for my Facebook friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles