Pics of your VAN! Post up!

eblau

Adventurer
I think I am going to rip them off this weekend, the only purpose I see them serving at this point is holding up the waste water outlet at the back end but that can be done with a simple steel bracket. I don't plan on lifting this thing or taking it offroad ever but the running boards are just such an eyesore lol .

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
^^^ Ill let the owner explain the conversion, but it was funny sitting in the van for lunch watching vids and seeing a few people rackin heads trying to figure out what they were looking at, lol.

Quick shot after a great day on the mountain!

very good day. thanks for twisting my arm to head up! back leg is still sore too. getting old is getting old...

Jo_Duval

Observer
First time a see a Cadillac clip put on a van! Wow aha used to see them on trucks all the time early 2000’s wonder what is involved in fitting that to a van!

CaptainBuilt

TN/NC state line on I-26 today.

lVKwyduh.jpg

CaptainBuilt

Respect to the VR46! The GOAT!

PREACH!!! It won't be the same once he's gone.

It's nice living in Mecca. I'm 20 minutes from UJOR, 1.5 hours from Deal's Gap. FBI Dave ( if you know who he is) is a VERY good friend and is local. 10 minutes from roads better than Deal's Gap. Best motorcycle roads (on and off) in the USA.

My riding buddy is an ex AMA pro rider. So it's always scary to go riding with him. I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

I wouldn't mind living out West for the skiing, but I'm happy here.

Last edited:

Pangle

Wanderer
True man! I will be soooo sad when his time is over with MOTOGP. Been watching him his whole career! Went to Austin COTA a few years back but he crashed on the first lap! Being 20 min from UJOR would be a huge financial problem for me! My wife and I are actually moving back to Hawaii but I hope to do 5 or so months out west every year and the rest in HI

CaptainBuilt

I’m wondering if your hightop is the same as mine. I have the tall back doors too. Asking because mine seems to have another fiberglass top on the inside that’s 4-6” lower than the outside. I’d like that head room if I could get it.

Yours probably has a roll cage between the two layers. My top came with a roll cage, I just didn't put it in. If yours was a handicap van, that's mandatory by law to have. You don't need it. There's plenty protection in the driver area with the cab top still in place.

Yours probably has a roll cage between the two layers. My top came with a roll cage, I just didn't put it in. If yours was a handicap van, that's mandatory by law to have. You don't need it. There's plenty protection in the driver area with the cab top still in place.

That makes sense. I’m going to cut an exploratory hole in the interior and see if I can remove all the inside stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles