Pics of your VAN! Post up!

SMOKER,
What's WSI paint?
I've thought the other day of doing mine in the opposite colors as yours! Tan with OD accents.
Where do you get your paint? I stumbled across a site last week that has old WWII paints.

SMOKER,
What's WSI paint?
I've thought the other day of doing mine in the opposite colors as yours! Tan with OD accents.
Where do you get your paint? I stumbled across a site last week that has old WWII paints.
Bozwell13, I think this message was meant for you. By the way, the color combo of your van is awesome

SMOKER,
What's WSI paint?
Sorry, I was in a hurry and typo-ed, the paint is GCI, they are a supplier for military paint, the color is 24052 semi-gloss USMC forrest green. I like the semi gloss as its more stain resistant than full flat paint. I get it from a guy on ebay, see below. He also sells a package of paint chip samples, I highly recommend as all computer screens show something different. Im installing the lift right now, should look a lot tougher with a few more inches of height.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Milit...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I just bought a black 1990 Ford E350 ex SWAT/Ambo van with a 7.3 IDI diesel and a really cool suicide door on the driver side, will post photos as soon as it shows up. I also just picked up this 1994 Chevy G30 turtletop, aka The Big Fugly. With a couple inches of lift and a big tire this thing will block out the sun... I just measured this thing, 9'6" as best I can tell, jeez... 20628.jpeg

Last edited: