Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Jsweezy

Explorer
V10 UJOR/MG coil kit. Just got exhaust done this morning. Alignment tomorrow morning.

22YKWsm.jpg

Looks awesome! How are you liking the ride?

Jsweezy

Explorer
Riding nice. A little more bouncy than I expected but it's also completely empty right now. Still have to figure out the ABS light and how to make a parking brake work.

Ya its a little bouncy at first but once the springs settle its a nice firm but soft ride. Do you have a build thread?

bunks-tj

Observer
I came across this thread and thought I would share. I built this 97 E350 7.3 this spring. I have to say it was a ton of fun to build and it kept me busy for most of the first part of the year. We have been out on 6 trips this summer and it is perfect for where we like to go, It can get past the rough roads to get away from the busy spots around here in Utah, It can be a little big on old forest roads (we have had to cut some fallen trees out of the way). The only down side I have experienced is many people want to talk to you about it ;)]
dear lord i want to see a build thread for this :Wow1:

Accrete

Explorer
my 60th bday present arrived a couple months early...
Her trail-bling Chevy AWD Daily Driver next to my will-remain-stock-outside 2017 Promaster 2500 High Roof Regular (12ft) Body Gas 3.6L DD

BlingNoBling.jpg

The plan is to upfit the PM over the next year or so for extended travels in US.
Thom

Accrete

Explorer
...I see you got it from Dicks, next time your coming this way hit me up for a quick hello!
: ) thx, i'll send a PM before next _road trip_
The crew there was great. Easy to work with (dealt w/the Fleet Mgr). Our Jeep/Chrys. dealership here on the coast couldn't get the rig as they are not a Ram commercial dealership so they set up the meet...but they can do the work here on the coast as we got the gasser. Drives like a dream. luv the FWD. Turning radius is crazy small for a rig its size (10ft smaller radius than V1 but more room in the box). Should be a fun build

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
: ) thx, i'll send a PM before next _road trip_
The crew there was great. Easy to work with (dealt w/the Fleet Mgr). Our Jeep/Chrys. dealership here on the coast couldn't get the rig as they are not a Ram commercial dealership so they set up the meet...but they can do the work here on the coast as we got the gasser. Drives like a dream. luv the FWD. Turning radius is crazy small for a rig its size (10ft smaller radius than V1 but more room in the box). Should be a fun build

Ive talked to a couple guys here in Durango living in and working out of Promasters, they are really happy with the snow and ice ability of the FWD. One guy said with studded snow tires he was plowing powder bumper high all the way up the mountain, said it was coming over the windshield like a curtain which made the drive totally surreal...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier