Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Abitibi

Explorer
I'm heading to Tofino sept 23:) the ocean is calling
Tried to pm you but didn't seem to work tonight... Taking the ferry from the peninsula or coming through Vancouver? Let's see if you can plan something!

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Jb1rd

Explorer
Adventures with Sasha

Loaded up my faithful co-pilot Sasha and took Kris out for a little off pavement (thought it was going to be a 4x4 excursion) exploring but never got out of 2wd. I did however put it in 4lo for the descent :sombrero: So it kinda counts!! I can see where having an RB chassis would come in handy, the poser shot shows just how long this beast is and getting a better departure angle is crucial for anything significant.
FullSizeRender_3.jpg
FullSizeRender_1.jpg
IMG_2742.jpg

Attachments

bozwell13

Observer
Camping off grid north of Grand Junction CO

191.jpg202.jpg185.jpg203.jpg
15 days, 2200 miles, 5 states and all of Yellowstone. Moby the Duramax van pulled stumps the whole way without missing a beat, had a great time. This last camp was about 5 miles off the road, sky was amazing as was the moon that night, looked like an African Savanna out there...

jdreier

Observer
I'm a long time viewer of Expedition Portal. I'm now feeling compelled to share my van. A 2004 Astro with a 4in lift and a freshly installed pop-top off a mid-nineties Aerostar Chinook. I plan to post a formal build thread here eventually once I find some free time. But for now, here's my van after I installed the pop-top.

_DSC3289.jpg

I'm a long time viewer of Expedition Portal. I'm now feeling compelled to share my van. A 2004 Astro with a 4in lift and a freshly installed pop-top off a mid-nineties Aerostar Chinook. I plan to post a formal build thread here eventually once I find some free time. But for now, here's my van after I installed the pop-top.

View attachment 363087
That's really cool! I just wish I was shorter so I could fit better in the Astro.