Pics of your VAN! Post up!

dleeallen

Adventurer
sweet. nice find.
I see another AWD build thread on the horizon.
: ) Thom

Unfortunately I have to finish a house remodel first. But long term I'd like to make a light camper out of it. Maybe vw multi van or smb transformer style.

Should prove a good pickup alternative for my material hauling in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randall Dee

Huge Member
e5a0d70e5dba94b4c984488fb677e8b8.jpg

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Would love to see some interior pics. Very cool looking rig. How much lift did you get with your conversion?

Abitibi

Explorer
Would love to see some interior pics. Very cool looking rig. How much lift did you get with your conversion?
Thanks guys, really happy how she turned out! I think I posted some pictures in my build thread http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103768 but it's not finish yet, close but not quite. I'll post some interior pictures once I'm a bit further ahead... As for the lift I'm not sure. Agile does things a bit different than UJOR for example. They try to get the least amount of lift for the maximum travel at a given tire size. In my case I'm running 315/75r16 (35's) and my guess is about 4" of lift.

Cheers
David

Last edited:

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Moby at Bear Lake Utah

IMG_20160809_134437_567.jpg

Moby at Bear Lake Utah, warm turquoise blue water, white sand beaches, the Caribbean of the rockies, great place, the kids loved it!

Hmano Foto

Great site…just need to do a "Matrix" Neo direct brain upload of all the awesome forum threads/info at once, not enough time in the day to browse around!

I decided to start a small business offering a much appreciated service to my Baja travel friends and am starting with two Class B vans, a 2WD and 4WD version.

First is a 1991 E350 7.3 IDI generation 3 Ford - 85,xxx original miles

View attachment 361138

Working with Weld Tech out here in SoCal to adopt his Gen 4 suspension upgrade packages to the earlier Gen 3 models. Been quite a learning experience for me and we are both stoked on the progress!
Plan is to use my van as a template to modify his existing kits and maybe put up some new ones just because he has a skills!...so far there are 4 available. Custom rock sliders/entry steps and some love to the existing front bumper is on the way as well as a roof rack for a solar system and exterior storage.
Here is a "in process" after shot

View attachment 361143

Number 2 is a 1995 E250 5.8L gaser with the same Coach House Class B conversion.
I choose this company due to the interior layout and aerodynamic roof outline.
This one will be going under the knife at Agile Off Road for the 4x4 conversion in a couple weeks.

pele roja.jpg

Thanks in advance for any comments or questions!

Abitibi

Explorer
@Abitibi
Awesome photo but freaks me out. Nice to se another Vancouverite here:)
Thanks! There should be quite of few of us hiding here near Vancouver... At some point we'll all need to hookup!

Cheers
David

Great site…just need to do a "Matrix" Neo direct brain upload of all the awesome forum threads/info at once, not enough time in the day to browse around!

I decided to start a small business offering a much appreciated service to my Baja travel friends and am starting with two Class B vans, a 2WD and 4WD version.

First is a 1991 E350 7.3 IDI generation 3 Ford - 85,xxx original miles

Working with Weld Tech out here in SoCal to adopt his Gen 4 suspension upgrade packages to the earlier Gen 3 models. Been quite a learning experience for me and we are both stoked on the progress!
Plan is to use my van as a template to modify his existing kits and maybe put up some new ones just because he has a skills!...so far there are 4 available. Custom rock sliders/entry steps and some love to the existing front bumper is on the way as well as a roof rack for a solar system and exterior storage.
Here is a "in process" after shot

Number 2 is a 1995 E250 5.8L gaser with the same Coach House Class B conversion.
I choose this company due to the interior layout and aerodynamic roof outline.
This one will be going under the knife at Agile Off Road for the 4x4 conversion in a couple weeks.

Thanks in advance for any comments or questions!

How much does it cost to do a 4x4 conversion? Does it have to start on an AWD or a RWD platform?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94