Pickup and JK wrangler storage drawers

Wilbah

Adventurer
The stuff looks good. I will say that the statements about "do not copy"/patents etc. is a little bit ironic. If they're made well I am sure they will do well with those prices.

GordoSmasho

Observer
It's about time China got into this market. The prices of commercial north american offerings are largely on the insane side of the spectrum and out of reach of most people. I'd love to see a distributor for these products over here.

X2. On a budget your only real option is to build something youself.

Bella

The stuff looks good. I will say that the statements about "do not copy"/patents etc. is a little bit ironic. If they're made well I am sure they will do well with those prices.

Yeah, they did quite well in Australia(thousands drawers per year), I was told that Australia people are crazy about those products, ^_^.

Bella

It's about time China got into this market. The prices of commercial north american offerings are largely on the insane side of the spectrum and out of reach of most people. I'd love to see a distributor for these products over here.

You are right, this company was tested by the Australia market already, not bad price and good quality, I think there must be some distributors can see the potential and import those products from China in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94