picked up a new toy yesterday

colodak

Adventurer
'09 Kawasaki KLE 650 Versys, only had 10 miles on it when I took it off the showroom floor. Dealer supposedly still has some '09's in crates, originally wanted $7,600 for it, since I was a cash buyer and had some negotiation room, was able to get it for $6,400, with new jacket and ppd 600 mile maintanence was $6,700 out the door. Will give it a few months just to get used to it before the modifying begins

Cody1771

Explorer
ohh welcome to the club! those are great bikes! should we start taking bets on whether he will last "a couple of months" before he starts farkling? heh

colodak

Adventurer
didn't even make it a week, 2nd day I owned it, ordered a new windshield, then spool sliders for the rear, sliders for the front, also have engine guards, cover, mirror extenders, front fender extender is coming as well. Sometime in July, panniers and a trunk. Already planning to move a set of PIAA's from my pickup to the bike, possibly two sets of PIAA's one driving and one fog, ordered a swing arm stand. Also planning a gps mount and extra power supply, maybe heated grips come winter. I have about $4,000 in inheiritance money coming in July, figure I will drop it all on the bike and be done in one shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94