Pick my tent

Kcm10883

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here. I have a '14 Jeep JKU with a gobi stealth rack. I am in the process of transforming the vehicle to explore North East beaches this summer and chase the migrating striped bass up the coast with the goal of catching a 50lber! I currently use the roof rack for rods & the occasional SUP/Kayak,etc. I was wondering if people could steer me in the direction of an affordable tent that has the features of mounting items to it. I like that X Cover but i guess the pre order already sold out.

Thanks

Kyle

GHI

Adventurer
If you like and think that X-Cover will work for you then you should go for it. That's a bummer you missed out on the Super Early Bird and Early Bird specials with their first 50 and next 50 slots. Kind of misleading with the Pre-order special for $2,000. I read it as good until February 17th the way they have it shown, but obviously as you scroll down to order it says sold out.

Hoghead

Observer
I think they made a few more ikampers available, because it says the early bird is available for $1950. The regular pre-order is only $2000 ( I say ONLY, but realize that is a lot of money, but per their advertisement it is $1000 off)

GHI

Adventurer
It does indeed appear they changed their specials availability. Here's your chance OP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles