PHX Craigslist: 1997 Jeep Comanche

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Love it. MJ's have always been a favorite of mine and it was shame they weren't more popular. Seen only one other person do that late model conversion. Wonder how many miles the engine has. I wouldn't mind having that rig for sure.

Colorado Ron

Explorer
I like the MJs too, but CJs better. So we took a CJ once and cut it in half and made a truck out of it. Turned out sweet.

Lewybrewing

Observer
That has been posted on CL in San Diego for months. He had it at 9,000.00 Wonder if he moved or just wanted to expand the market.

Looks like a really nice job on the conversion though....

Niiice! I wish companies would go back to making these trucks and Toyota Landcruisers like they used to. The SUVs out there today look like giant station wagons, and I just don't like all that plastic, weight, and complexity, which is why I have a IH Scout II being restored, and I might even go for an older Scout 800, maybe. I haven't decided what the second vehicle would be. Currently, I have a 1993 Toyota Corolla, and I'm thinking about replacing it soon, not with a new car, heck no. I never pay full price on a vehicle. Anyway, I have a coworker who has one of those Jeep pickups. He owns several jeeps, and he'll drive a different one to work every now and then.

Stephanie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles