Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Cody_S

grass1.jpg

shed.jpg

winch.jpg

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
I wouldn't run them year round. If the roads were dry and it recently snowed, they are okay but otherwise they are mud tires. Nothing special about them, truck stays in auto 4wd if the roads are super cold or icy so I can merge without worrying about tire spin. Next winter if I jump to 35's I'll consider getting some studded Nokians for winter duty or be cheap and run studded Duratracs when they go on their usual 25% off sale.

Here is how she sits right now. No real mods just a trailer break controller and softopper. I have a few things planned but for now I’m really happy with how it’s working out stock.

Attachments

• 5807C290-4F54-4C5E-9A1D-1E738C465A90.jpeg
    5807C290-4F54-4C5E-9A1D-1E738C465A90.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 46

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I wouldn't run them year round. If the roads were dry and it recently snowed, they are okay but otherwise they are mud tires. Nothing special about them, truck stays in auto 4wd if the roads are super cold or icy so I can merge without worrying about tire spin. Next winter if I jump to 35's I'll consider getting some studded Nokians for winter duty or be cheap and run studded Duratracs when they go on their usual 25% off sale.
I run non studded Duratracs and have been pretty happy with them. I have a 100,000 kms on them so far. I think I'll be due for a new set of tires this summer though.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Got the new bed rack on the truck. I wanted something that kinda matched the sliders/AEV protection while at the same time being rust free and light weight (aluminum). I went with slotted crossbars that are removable for hauling longer items or adding accessories. On top of all this, it's stake mounted, so I can still run a lowpro tonneau cover. I just need shorter bolts for the rack as the ones I'm currently using are too long/wrong type and I had to washer the heck outta them haha.

DSCF2084-X4.jpg

DSCF2072-X4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles