Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Lost Roadie

i-Wstk6dZ-X5.jpg

Last edited:

whollyrandomnym

My 2020 ZR2 Bison diesel was a lucky (and very recent) find at my neighborhood dealer. Before that, nobody within 2,000 miles had this configuration. Plans include an OVRLND pop-up camper and a fairly elaborate build to include solar, >5 kWh of lithium power, ARB fridge, induction cooktop, and heating and hot water options TBD.ZR2.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Caught a passing shot of the first AEV Bison Colorado ZR2 diesel I've ever personally seen in the wild. Spotted last Friday in Bay City, TX.

aE4YTzI.jpg

Hoooogan

Hi,

I'm Hogan, I'm new here and this is Zoe, my 2018 ZR2 V6. She likes long walks on the beach, sunsets, starry nights, the finest 91 octane, and getting pounded like a dir....nevermind.

Relentless bumpers, Baja Designs lights, Warn winch, wheel spacers, some 589 goodies, Leer shell, Renogy Lithium, sleeping platform/drawer in the back, ARB fridge in the back seat(or lack there of), and some other little things here and there. Other than a 589 leveling kit, she's on stock suspension and tires.

Future plans include 35's, 4.56 gears, AEV skids(not all), AEV 35 flare kit(maybe), real sliders, King or ICON shocks, 2" hydro bumpstops, and finally an L86 6.2L V8 (baby cam, tune and possibly a supercharger).

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 5.24.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 5.24.48 PM.png

transalper

Explorer
I pulled a F150 and double axle trailer out of the ditch yesterday with my Colorado. He was going waaaay too fast on a corner and went into the ditch sideways, pointing the opposite direction. The top of the truck was about even with the road, so he was deep in it. We shoveled a bit, attached the tow strap, and the duramax just chugged him right out. Trailer and all! Sorry, no pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles