Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Wallygator

Adventurer
1wcS3jFh.jpg

Hopefully that is your land. You are stuck good.

reaver

Nope. It's for a Holden Rodeo but the body lines are the same. The stock V8 air box inlet is placed perfect to hook it up.

I know it looks like an after thought but those water crossings make me pucker when things get deep.
Didn't realize you were on expo as well!

B

BPD53

Didn't realize you were on expo as well!

Yeah, I'm on here but I don't comment much anymore. I throw out a random picture from time to time.

I tend to keep Expo at arms length. It's mostly a bunch of indecisive people who literally can't buy a pair of socks without asking "what's the best brand of overlanding socks". I'm more of a "screw it...let's go camping" kinda guy.

reaver

Yeah, I'm on here but I don't comment much anymore. I throw out a random picture from time to time.

View attachment 509361
I tend to keep Expo at arms length. It's mostly a bunch of indecisive people who literally can't buy a pair of socks without asking "what's the best brand of overlanding socks". I'm more of a "screw it...let's go camping" kinda guy.
Oh, I know! We've talked about that on 355nation. ?

I basically want to set my truck up pretty much identical to yours, but I still use it in the mean time in stock form. ?

B

BPD53

Oh, I know! We've talked about that on 355nation. ?

Sorry about that sir.

Not another peep outta me on the subject. ?

Wanting to set up your truck up like mine is a good compliment. Thanks. My truck works really well but I've made a few mistakes during its evolution. Live and learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

reaver

Sorry about that sir.

Not another peep outta me on the subject. ?

Wanting to set up your truck up like mine is a good compliment. Thanks. My truck works really well but I've made a few mistakes during its evolution. Live and learn.

Any chance you could elaborate on these mistakes? Im curious what mods you've done that haven't worked out.

And, for what it's worth, I'm definitely in the "sure, I'll go wheeling in a bone stock colorado z71!" camp. ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles