Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

02rangeredge

Adventurer
The Dmax on the youtube channel 4WD action is a capable off roader,a diesel with the payload listed above would sell.OZ gets a 3 liter,that may be a better option here.

Man, he does beat the crap outta that truck from time to time, his is probably my favorite of their trucks,

Motohead1

I still think if we had a mid size truck with that capability it would own the US market. it would be all people need and with that MPG it would sell like crazy.

Agreed. only thing close is the colorado Diesel but they are not cheap. Hense why I built my own.

Any pictures of the Dakota? It sounds like a heck of a truck

Here is one from right after I put a bigger cooler on it. 20180922_153422.jpg20180922_153422.jpg

Lots of pics here-->http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=465373&highlight=dakota+alh

Sadly the 3.0 D-Max engine that the Aussies have doesn't pass Euro 6 legislation (or Euro 5). I would be very surprised if it passed California emissions tests.

Isuzu & Chevy were working together until recently. Isuzu are now partnered with Mazda for the next generation D-Max. Maybe the US will get that when it is launched.

I was pretty much decided on a D-Max before I saw the 4WD Action videos, but they were the 'icing on the cake' for me. With a camper mounted there is no way I would be wheeling it that hard, and my truck is on 35" on 31". That truck has just TC no lockers

Last edited:

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Chromstica-X3.jpg

IMG_7147-X3.jpg

Last edited:

MarkK2018

Another Colorado ZR2. Possibly the best vehicle I've ever owned and it's up against Jeep Rubicons and Dodge Cummins diesels. The Cummins ruled but unfortunately not available in such a capable package as this Chevy. (New truck - boring pic. Hopefully better to follow soon!)

h4ZqqLA.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles