Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

transalper

Explorer
I pulled a F150 and double axle trailer out of the ditch yesterday with my Colorado. He was going waaaay too fast on a corner and went into the ditch sideways, pointing the opposite direction. The top of the truck was about even with the road, so he was deep in it. We shoveled a bit, attached the tow strap, and the duramax just chugged him right out. Trailer and all! Sorry, no pics.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Into Africa
by Sam Manicom
From $25.52
The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United Stat...
by TeriAnn Wakeman
From $64.95
Long Way Down: An Epic Journey by Motorcycle from Scotlan...
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $1.65
Tschiffely's Ride: Ten Thousand Miles in the Saddle from ...
by Aimé Tschiffely
From $10.99

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
I wouldn't run them year round. If the roads were dry and it recently snowed, they are okay but otherwise they are mud tires. Nothing special about them, truck stays in auto 4wd if the roads are super cold or icy so I can merge without worrying about tire spin. Next winter if I jump to 35's I'll consider getting some studded Nokians for winter duty or be cheap and run studded Duratracs when they go on their usual 25% off sale.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Todd n Natalie

Observer
I wouldn't run them year round. If the roads were dry and it recently snowed, they are okay but otherwise they are mud tires. Nothing special about them, truck stays in auto 4wd if the roads are super cold or icy so I can merge without worrying about tire spin. Next winter if I jump to 35's I'll consider getting some studded Nokians for winter duty or be cheap and run studded Duratracs when they go on their usual 25% off sale.
I run non studded Duratracs and have been pretty happy with them. I have a 100,000 kms on them so far. I think I'll be due for a new set of tires this summer though.