Shawn686

Observer
Hello. Long time lurker with an Exploder:
d7A91LTh.jpg

What headlights are those? I am looking for a set like that for my explorer

Shawn

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
crazy schooner.....what is your suspension/wheel setup on that last photo? have a build thread for that? I have recently become interested in the colli/canyon of that era because of availability and cheap costs!

In that photo, I was running 17x8.5 Hutchinson Rock Monster wheels. 285/70R17 Falken MT's. For suspension I had a 2" Tuff Country AAL in the rear (gave more like 3" of rear lift). The front was cranked to be level with the rear (sitting 25" hub to fender). I also had a small 1.5" body lift installed to help clear some things. The front rear fender/body mount was cut back for tire fitment as well.

I have build threads in various forums but here is a shorter build thread for you to read. I switch things around a ton while I try out ideas, so the trucks been through changes. http://forum.untitledoffroad.com/index.php?threads/crazy-schooners-colorado-build.1539/

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Yep. You pretty much just have ADD (glorified expensive light bar holder). Iron bull (Ugly but holds a winch). MOVE bumpers (look goofy, but they are cheap'ish and flexible).

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Or if the guy is still around me an exact design copy of that Tag bumper with a few added things I would want.

tyler.96

Observer
Pulled the trigger and had a guy fab up a rear bed rack to match my headache rack!

Super happy with how it came out. Now on to paint and ordering lights.
IMG_20170707_162224.jpgIMG_20170707_161748.jpgIMG_20170708_114616.jpg
I'll be using it to carry my kayak, and will be adding a platform across the two for a RTT. :wings:

EDIT: oh, and now I have to move all my pictures off photobucket to my website for hosting. It's going to be a slow transition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles