Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

fnjeep314

Observer
I saw this the other day while gassing up in Tucson. It's from Mexico and looks to be brand new, from the quick look I had it seems to be a little bigger than my 06 Tacoma. The chrome 'roll bar' looks to be a factory item because of the third brake light built into it.

I'm not a big ford fan but I've got to say it's a nice looking truck.

Sorry about the picture quality I only had my phone with me.

View attachment 176280
View attachment 176281
View attachment 176282

That is one nice looking new global Ford Ranger!! Now what I mean is global MINUS the US. Go figure. With GM coming out with their newly redesigned Canyon and Colorado, Ford really should have stuck it out with this new Ranger. Being 4 doors and a good bit bigger than the older one, I would be giving this serious consideration, but Ford didn't want to ruffle the feathers of the F150 crowd and grow it by basically forcing people to have to get the full sized. I wonder how hard it would be to buy one of these Rangers in Mexico and bring it over?!

truck mechanic

Adventurer
I saw one in Va, with va plates on it, dont know anymore than that, but it was in the us.
That is one nice looking new global Ford Ranger!! Now what I mean is global MINUS the US. Go figure. With GM coming out with their newly redesigned Canyon and Colorado, Ford really should have stuck it out with this new Ranger. Being 4 doors and a good bit bigger than the older one, I would be giving this serious consideration, but Ford didn't want to ruffle the feathers of the F150 crowd and grow it by basically forcing people to have to get the full sized. I wonder how hard it would be to buy one of these Rangers in Mexico and bring it over?!

XterraOverland

Hi Guys, New here. I have a 01 Dakota. With a Small 2.5" Lift And 33x12.5's I use it for camping, and Exploring with my wife and our 4 year old son who LOVES to camp. For camping trips at the camp grounds we use the bed tent from napier. I have built a "bunk" That goes from one bed rail to the other 5'x28"s for my son to sleep on. A Full size air mattress goes on the truck floor for the wife and I with our feet under his sleeping platform. With Space for our Shoes at the opening the pockets on the side of the tent hold flash lights, cell's, what ever.
I have a long way to go with this project, but I dearly miss my Land Rover D1.

Here are a couple Pictures.

SpectreH3

Man oh man. I just discovered this forum and I love this place.

Here are a few shots of my 2008 Hummer H3. Just got it in April but I love this thing.

The day I got her:

4.jpg

Now:

hummer_800x600.jpg

Still a ton to go.

storey618

Observer
20130829_191519.jpg

it aint much but i love it. 86 b2 on 235's. ive got shackles to lift the back and new coils (stock length) for the front, may have to get some spacers to level it. then i need a new driveshaft that utilizes u joints and some 31's i dont wanna go crazy with the lift and tire size especially since ive got the dana 28

Attachments

• 20130818_201600.jpg
    20130818_201600.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 76
View attachment 183707

it aint much but i love it. 86 b2 on 235's. ive got shackles to lift the back and new coils (stock length) for the front, may have to get some spacers to level it. then i need a new driveshaft that utilizes u joints and some 31's i dont wanna go crazy with the lift and tire size especially since ive got the dana 28

man that is a nice b2, I got a ranger 89 with 2" lift and I am running 31 tires with the stock rims and no problems there, check this link a lot of info on ranger and b2 http://www.therangerstation.com/index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94