Phoenix Pulse SC Pop Up Camper For Sale

SoCalExplorer

Hello, I am looking to sell my Pop up camper. It is a 2013 Phoenix Pulse SC, it was originally built for an H3T but I have used it on a full size truck and it will also fit some midsize trucks. This camper is clean and has had less than 10 trips on it. I am selling it because I just dont use it enough. I am sure you all know that Phoenix Pop up campers are top of the line and very well made. It comes with many great features:

Triple layer Insulated Liner
Double Welded pro-flex Aluminum frame
Heater w/ LP system 20lb tank
Cramer Sink/Stove Combo
3 way Fridge
Fantastic Fan
Deep Cycle battery
Solar panel and charger
Fiberglass Siding
Fresh Water Tank
EZ 101 tankless Water Heater
Shower and Cassette toilet
Scissor Steps
Wall mounted AC

The part that sits in the truck bed is about 63" long and 43.5" wide

Asking $16,000 OBO
CamperFrontAngle2.jpg
CamperLogo.jpgCamperRear.jpgCamperBed.jpgCamperCouch.jpgCamperBath.jpgCamperInsideBack.jpgCamperInsideFront.jpgCamperStove.jpgCamperTable.jpg

Last edited:

Soloracing1

Hello, I am looking to sell my Pop up camper. It is a 2013 Phoenix Pulse SC, it was originally built for an H3T but I have used it on a full size truck and it will also fit some midsize trucks. This camper is clean and has had less than 10 trips on it. I am selling it because I just dont use it enough. I am sure you all know that Phoenix Pop up campers are top of the line and very well made. It comes with many great features:

Triple layer Insulated Liner
Double Welded pro-flex Aluminum frame
Heater w/ LP system 20lb tank
Cramer Sink/Stove Combo
3 way Fridge
Fantastic Fan
Deep Cycle battery
Solar panel and charger
Fiberglass Siding
Fresh Water Tank
EZ 101 tankless Water Heater
Shower and Cassette toilet
Scissor Steps
Wall mounted AC

The part that sits in the truck bed is about 63" long and 43.5" wide

Asking $16,000 OBO
View attachment 446405View attachment 446406View attachment 446407View attachment 446408View attachment 446409View attachment 446415View attachment 446411View attachment 446412View attachment 446413View attachment 446414

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94