Phoenix Mini Max

IPA

Observer
Looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see a version for a full-size truck. A larger one with some more interior space, storage space, and tank capacity might be just what I've been looking for to go on my F-250.

Not sure about the center support poles, though. They look a little clumsy. One of the few things I don't love about Alaskans.

Truck Camper Magazine - Phoenix Mini Max

Runt

Adventurer
They make nice campers. I love my Phoenix camper on my Tundra. I also had one on a Gen 2 double cab long box Taco that was nice. This one looks like a 5 foot box.....that would be very tight.

johnmaci

Ordered one for my 2018 F150 XL Supercrew, 6.5 bed, with HDPP (2450 payload); The estimated weight of my custom order is 1450 lbs. with two 100 watt mono panels, two AGM batteries, and a few other things, but no awning or roof racks, ladder, etc. so the price came down a bit. Should be ready for pickup late this month or early April. Will post pics as soon as I get it!

supartgirl

Ordered one for my 2018 F150 XL Supercrew, 6.5 bed, with HDPP (2450 payload); The estimated weight of my custom order is 1450 lbs. with two 100 watt mono panels, two AGM batteries, and a few other things, but no awning or roof racks, ladder, etc. so the price came down a bit. Should be ready for pickup late this month or early April. Will post pics as soon as I get it!
Would love to see the pics and know how you like it. I'm thinking about getting one as well . Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles