Perky Mog For Sale - Unimog U500 Chassis

adam88

Explorer
It's gorgeous. In the end though, it still is a very big and heavy vehicle. I hope before buying these people drive them for a bit and see how they handle. This ain't no F150.

Roverchef

Adventurer
I ran into these folks in CO back in Oct and I crawled all over this thing. Its well worth what they are asking...if you got that kinda $$$ lay'n around.

Joe917

Explorer
We have traveled with Perky Mog a few times. It is a New York apartment on wheels, super comfort. All the bugs have been worked out, someone is going to get a great truck!

Keyne

Adventurer
Very very nice. Glad they posted all the interior shots so I can dream. That would be pretty awesome to "camp" in. If someone was in the market for a diesel class A or an Earthroamer this would be a much better choice and similar price.

jostalli

Observer
I think it's a great deal. I don't know why people compare this to an Earthroamer, which represents little value for money.

The orange is the single worst mistake they made now that they are trying to sell.

GR8ADV

Explorer
I think it's a great deal. I don't know why people compare this to an Earthroamer, which represents little value for money.

The orange is the single worst mistake they made now that they are trying to sell.

While I am not a fan of the color for my truck, I don't think it is remotely holding back a sale.

If I had the coin for the truck, I would just cough another 1-2% and have it painted if I didn't like it. Better yet throw a wrap on it and change it up every few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior