Pending Sale: Go Fast Camper - 6' Tacoma/Colorado Bed - Like New - Solar Panels, Fan, Lighting, etc. - Seattle area

ryanwar7

Pending Sale:

Selling my GFC Platform Camper. It will fit on any generation of Tacoma and the 2nd Gen Colorado long beds. It was order #246 and has quite a few upgrades and add-ons:

• Full LED lighting package upstairs and down
  • Maxxfan Mini for ultimate ventilation
  • 2 x 100 W (200W total) Renogy flexible solar panels mounted on the room and run into the camper
  • GFC StepUp steps from Josh Edgar Design
  • GFC Drip Rails from Josh Edgar Design
  • Back Seat Bunker organizer from Duluth Trading Company
  • GFC ladder
  • Side entry tent door
  • Factory installed Embassy Hinges
  • Factory installed aluminum grab bar
  • Red flannel sheets
  • Shittco awning brackets
I am in the Seattle area and have a relatively flexible schedule to meet. Save yourself a year long wait and be able to camp through the whole summer!

Price is $8,500

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited:

ryanwar7

This will come with all necessary hardware, seals, and gaskets for a fresh install ($250 value). All included in the package.

jadmt

ignore button user
Pending Sale.

I did install the fan myself and would recommend it to anyone with a GFC. Great in the hear, but even better in the cold - totally takes care of condensation.
how was it cutting the hole? I want to do the same. which model fan is it?

ryanwar7

how was it cutting the hole? I want to do the same. which model fan is it?

Cutting the hole was easy if using a drill and jigsaw is not new to you. Place the template, drill four 1/2” holes, one on each corner, then run a jigsaw between the holes.

i used the Maxxfan Mini:

It is super low profile and has a physical lock to keep it closed on the freeway. Because it is on a wedge camper, you have to mount it backward so that rain stays out, which means the opening goes forward, hence why it is important to have a physical lock (unlike the Dometic fan).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles