Patio's 2000 4Runner Buildup

Patio

Observer
Did a day trip out to Coyote Canyon with the family and finally got to put some dirt miles on the new BFG KO2's.
IMG_4479.JPG

IMG_4478.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

nater

Adventurer
Would you be willing to share the specifics of your custom CV's? IE, where to have the axle shafts made? I would love to get a set made up (I have some tundra CV's laying around also)...

preacherman

Explorer
Do you have any info on your front light bar/ skid plate set up? I really like it. It looks simple, effective and light.

Patio

Observer
Would you be willing to share the specifics of your custom CV's? IE, where to have the axle shafts made? I would love to get a set made up (I have some tundra CV's laying around also)...

Nater,

You should be able to get them from TC, I wanna say about $630 for the pair of heat-treated 4340 shafts and hi-angle inner boots.

mtnkid85

Adventurer
Great looking 4runner! Really close to the direction Im wanting to take my Tacoma, keep up the good work and the updates!

Patio

Observer
Found some pics from FJ Summit 2013 in Ouray, CO

Was digging through pics and found these from a few years ago from the annual FJ Summit. Absolutely gorgeous scenery and a great group of people. I am hoping to make it back out there this year.

IMG_3168.JPG
IMG_3193.JPG
IMG_2962.JPG
IMG_3061.JPG
IMG_2918.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles