Past the point of no return...

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Some of you have expressed interest in my gently used parts...

I'll list what I have available for sale in the equipment exchange forum thread by this weekend; I need to sort through the parts first. I'll PM those that expressed interest in specific items first, though. Naturally, shipping will be on your dime.

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Some eye candy to cheer you up in case your feeling "Blue"....

DSCF5387.jpg

DSCF5386.jpg

Wheelingnoob

Adventurer
Looks really good! I love the SAS it makes tough stuff so much easier. You are keeping it low I hope? After I was done mine I spent the next two years trying to get it back down.

Let me know when you do the Whipsaw I am in Vancouver BC and have done the trail 4 times now. Great time and an amazing trail, would like to tag along with the CT4WD crew as well.

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
nice!! :Wow1:

Best mod you have done to the truck yet.

my truck is at 5200lbs unloaded so don't feel alone being "overwieght" ;)

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Pictures don't do it justice; Ryan tacked in the upper link of the PS radius arm after that pic. The joints are massive and rebuildable. Wait till you see the job they did on the transfer case mount and skid, too. There are a few other items getting worked on tomorrow like panhard and anti-sway bars. Everything is tucked in there real nice. The ICON CO's are special-purpose built and massive with 10-12" travel, I forget... now comes the really fun stuff like burning it all in and building the axles, third member, air locker, knuckles, and running brake lines; gratefully that will only take 1 or 2 hours of labor.

And the goal is to keep it low enough - I'm a big fan of a low center of gravity.

To tell you the truth its a bit overwhelming. It should be sitting on rubber by Friday. Sure hope we can find some 35's. :cool:

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
the rack is awesome but I don't know about crapping in the back of the truck!

:Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier