Partner stove windscreen fix

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Good for you, to design & market your fix.

This is what frustrates me about many USA made products, the refusal to improve their product or even to reply to a letter or email with something other than a standard thanks but no thanks response from someone who wants nothing more than to give a suggestion on how to improve their product. I've been doing this my whole life. Only once did my phone ever ring. It was Toyota. I have never received anything but generic responses in emails or letters (before the internet).
I guess in this day and age it's not even worth doing that anymore.

I’m not sure this is the case. I just recently received a new partner stove and it had what look to be a very similar setup to what has been outlined here. Granted, I I bought it from someone on expo who never used it and claimed it was brand new in box (the condition backs that up) - so maybe they added the ones created here, but I highly doubt it.

So perhaps they are listening, but just don’t care to engage with folks on forums. Cook Partner has always claimed this was side business for them to keep aluminum fab crews busy, so who knows, maybe they don’t want to staff positions to deal with the social media and forum aspect.

slowtwitch

Adventurer
I wonder how big the cook partner is for them. They certainly have broadened their offerings.. I get conflicted signals looking at their website.

Someone could email them and ask if they have updated their clips.

I don't care enough to do it.

I have only sold about 6 prs fwiw...

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I wonder how big the cook partner is for them. They certainly have broadened their offerings.. I get conflicted signals looking at their website.

Someone could email them and ask if they have updated their clips.

I don't care enough to do it.

I have only sold about 6 prs fwiw...

I used to work for a large industrial company that used Partner Steel for fabrication work to the tune of several million annually. I’m guessing stoves are a tiny portion of their business based more on their hobbies than anything.

SFP

I think it’s time to slap “Overland” and start selling those just make sure it’s a stupid high markup. Also, DuraCoat a few slap “Tactical“ in the name and mark those up even higher.

Get it on a YouTube Channel, get an IG influencer to brag about it and then the big time... the Shopping Network... get a some ex-vet to talk about it along with some hot bikini model to hold and display it.. millions man...

MiamiC70

Get it on a YouTube Channel, get an IG influencer to brag about it and then the big time... the Shopping Network... get a some ex-vet to talk about it along with some hot bikini model to hold and display it.. millions man...
Explosions in background

Reactions: SFP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94