Partner stove gas line?

fireball

Explorer
Hello all,

Quick question...I am looking for a longer gas line for my Partner Steel stove. I just recently sorted out my driver side swing arm with a permanently mounted propane tank:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434922129.469509.jpg

So now I need an 8-10' long line so that I can keep the tank mounted and have some options on where I want to place the stove.

Is there anything special I need to make sure this works?

I was looking at this unit because it's available via amazon, free 2 day shipping, and a good price. Would the connection on the end fit the PS stoves?

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Heater-Reg...-14&keywords=propane+tank+regulator+with+hose

Thanks!

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
PS stove uses a high pressure regulator, I think it's 27psi. Your stove won't work with a standard BBQ regulator.

Frisman

Observer
Get in touch with Partner steel. they can make you a custom length hose. quick shipping too.

Last edited:

fireball

Explorer
Thanks for the quick replies everyone. In my typical last-minute fashion we are leaving on Wednesday so we'll have to make do with moving the tank around for this trip. At least it will give me a chance to figure out the maximum length I will need and then call partner up and get it ordered after we return.

shogun

Adventurer
As noted, the regulator is a high pressure one. If needed you can run directly off the tank without a regulator.

A possible local alternative is to locate a hydraulic hose shop and have them build a hose to your spec. Takes about 5 minutes. Bring them your original hose.

SK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier