Parting Out two Discoverys-1998 50th Anniversary/1996 SE7/D2 Bits

honda50r

I am parting out two mostly complete Land Rover Discoverys. Truck number one is complete and is the 50th Anniversary Special Edition LSE Trim. This includes chrome bumpers, chrome door handles, special interior coloring, wood trim, and an upgraded sound system. Not to mention highly sought-after 'Boost' wheels. Truck number two is a 1996 SE7 trim edition with jumpseats and rear air, this truck has had the motor removed and disassembled, ready for rebuild (Crank/Block both measured in spec. I also have some D2 bits and pieces.

Neither of these trucks have any rust. ALL parts are available.

No problem to ship anything big or small and very cheaply priced. Any of these parts are available for pick-up in Alcoa, Tennessee; roughly fifteen minutes out of Knoxville, Tennessee.

Can install anything sold for small fee.

Highlights:
-One headliner already pulled and glue scraped off. Perfect candidate for refreshing a sagging headliner. (I can refurbish this headliner and can also install if desired)
-Five 'Boost' Wheels. EXCELLENT condition. One has very small curb rash, can send pictures. I do not mind to ship these. Looking to get $450 for the set picked up, $500 with no tires
-ALL body panels and glass are straight in both trucks.
-Window regulators front and rear.
-Extra Window ECUs in order to fix faulty rear windows.
-Any spare parts you may need
-Four good Xs sport factory alloys off of the 1996.
-Great condition e-brake/diff lock shifter boots. (replace cracked/torn boots)
-Two great condition steering wheels (no dry rot on top of steering wheel like most)
-Any parts from the 50th Anniversary will directly swap into 1995 Range Rover Classic or any year Discovery. Chrome door handles, chrome bumpers, door cards, wood trim, etc
-Pretty good shape 50th Anniversary Door Panels, special trim and colors
-Factory fog lights are in great shape.
-Tailights/Turn signals no cracking. Great as replacements
-Two suspected good radiators. If interested, will be taken to Radiator shop for flow-test
-Mud flaps
-Airbag components
-Windshield wiper arms. (These are a direct swap for Discovery 2s to replace expensive factory wiper arms)
-One aluminum spare wheel 'steelie'
-Rear A/C components
-Brand new windshield in 1998 LSE

Discovery 2 parts include a complete dash, complete radio with code, various buttons, rearview mirror, spare tire carrier, seat base trim, and airbags

As you can see by the pictures there are a great amount of spare parts tucked away in the green 1996. Literally too much to list.

Happy to sell both trucks out right.

Feel free to drop by and just look through the trucks for any items you may be interested. Very fair pricing and happy to talk Rover with you and/or install some parts on your truck if necessary. I do not mind shipping. Trucks are located in Alcoa, Tennessee around fifteen minutes outside of Knoxville, Tennessee.

For best results please email alexclark315(at)gmail.com for pricing and/or more information. Or feel free to call me at 423-3.3.7.-3873, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles