Part finished Mercedes 1820 for sale in UK.....

Sitec

Adventurer
Hi guys. I have a contact in the UK who is selling their nearly completed Mercedes 1820AK Overlander. Mods, if this has to be elsewhere then please locate. There is a long and sad story to this build, so only serious buyers to make contact please... The time and money that has been put in to it so far is way beyond the asking price. Here is the advert as written from another site. Pictures to follow:-

"FOR SALE 30000 GBP (Truck is located in the UK)

18 Ton Mercedes Benz 1820Ak Overlander 1996 N Reg. - Sensible offers only -Viewing highly recommended

As lifelong Land Rover enthusiasts, my husband and I (Donna) decided to upgrade to an Overlander for much more luxurious living facilities. Designing adapting and engineering our own Overlander to travel the Globe together. My husband an engineer by trade and perfectionist has worked alongside experts in their field for the last six years to accomplish this.

Sadly, before the project was completed my husband passed. Following his death I myself don’t feel able to complete our dream. I am offering a like minded person the opportunity to finish what we started. That said, I believe it can be completed for multiple uses.

This self build has a very high spec. with attention to fine detail on the works carried out on the chassis and cab. Budget and time was not of consideration to us. I can offer a detailed manual and breakdown of the works undertaken along with photographic log of works carried out. This is available to the buyer on the purchase if requested. Viewing is a must to appreciate the quality and uniqueness of this project !

Description and Spec

Onboard compressor
Winch fitted front and rear
Crane to remove wheels
5 large exterior lockable lockers
3 water tanks - Black Grey and Fresh
Second fuel tank
Extended Galvanised chassis
Super Singles wheels and tyres
4 wheel drive with diff locks
High and low box
Exterior Sun visor at front of cab
Sun roof in cab
Removable Diesel generator
Self levelling hydraulics
Split platform decking hydraulics to be completed
Two Slide outs - not sealed - to be completed
Access po
FOR SALE 30000 GBP (Truck is located in the UK)

18 Ton Mercedes Benz 1820Ak Overlander 1996 N Reg. - Sensible offers only -Viewing highly recommended

As lifelong Land Rover enthusiasts, my husband and I (Donna) decided to upgrade to an Overlander for much more luxurious living facilities. Designing adapting and engineering our own Overlander to travel the Globe together. My husband an engineer by trade and perfectionist has worked alongside experts in their field for the last six years to accomplish this.

Sadly, before the project was completed my husband passed. Following his death I myself don’t feel able to complete our dream. I am offering a like minded person the opportunity to finish what we started. That said, I believe it can be completed for multiple uses.

This self build has a very high spec. with attention to fine detail on the works carried out on the chassis and cab. Budget and time was not of consideration to us. I can offer a detailed manual and breakdown of the works undertaken along with photographic log of works carried out. This is available to the buyer on the purchase if requested. Viewing is a must to appreciate the quality and uniqueness of this project !

Description and Spec

Onboard compressor
Winch fitted front and rear
Crane to remove wheels
5 large exterior lockable lockers
3 water tanks - Black Grey and Fresh
Second fuel tank
Extended Galvanised chassis
Super Singles wheels and tyres
4 wheel drive with diff locks
High and low box
Exterior Sun visor at front of cab
Sun roof in cab
Removable Diesel generator
Self levelling hydraulics
Split platform decking hydraulics to be completed
Two Slide outs - not sealed - to be completed
Access point cut into bulk head - Roller shutter not fitted - to be completed
Colour change

Living accommodation
Internal walls layout
Window and door templates cut but no fittings
Toilet and shower room - fittings not installed"

Please PM me (Sitec) for further info and Donna's contact details.
int cut into bulk head - Roller shutter not fitted - to be completed
Colour change

Living accommodation
Internal walls layout
Window and door templates cut but no fittings
Toilet and shower room - fittings not installed

Please PM me (Sitec) for further info and Donna's contact details. Serious interested parties only.

Sitec

Adventurer
As you can all see, it is an impressive detailed build, that needs a skilled but sympathetic hand to finish to the already high standard. message me if its something you are seriously interested in. The truck is in the UK and the price is in GBP. Thanks all. :)

Sitec

Adventurer
Hi all.

Received this last night:-

*SOLD*

"Thank you all for the interest ,the shares , help and words of support regarding Plym I am happy to announce that She has been purchased by exactly the kind of people I’d have hoped she would go to... likeminded , skilful and very Kind to myself as in that I may visit and see the progress at anytime. I am confident that she will be completed to the standard and with the precision she was started with."

Great news for Donna though probably quite hard at the same time, seeing a giant part of her late husband depart from her life. It's driving me harder to get back into our build! Cheers all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior