Parking heaters at altitude

Ramdough

Adventurer
I plan on something like this plus completely controlling the entire heating system and all the other power in the camper using a PDM from Hardwire. It will take some figuring out but it should eventually work perfectly and be controllable via wifi.

Please share when you are done….Your work will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

javajoe79

Fabricator
Please share when you are done….Your work will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do. Hopefully some time this year. I already rewired the cab with their 15 circuit PDM. The software is nice and simple but gives you an amazing amount of options for control of the circuits and how each output functions. Manual switches, can bus, raw sensor data, pulse width modulation, soft start, timers, counters, accelerometer built in, bluetooth and wifi built in. I run a fab shop/custom car shop and I just became a dealer. I'm putting one in 3 different generations of Bronco pretty soon.

You can download the software and manuals to play with here. https://www.hardwire-electronics.co.uk/downloads

They also have a forum with a good amount of info that grows every day. https://www.hardwire-electronics.co.uk/forum/welcome-to-the-tech-forum

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
All this talk about PDMs and bluetooth.... you guys are complicated...

We still rock the old gravity LP sealed burn unit.
Zero electronics, just set the 2-wire t-stat and walk away.

Uses no electricity, and essentially silent :)

javajoe79

Fabricator

I appreciate simplicity for sure. Most of my build focuses on that. The way I see it with the PDM is that it simplifies all the wiring by eliminating fuses and relays plus you get the added bonus of everything else it has to offer.

86scotty

Cynic

I agree except the quiet part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior