Pajero gen2 front lokka

Herdwick

Does anyone know if they're still made? It's a gen 2 25tdi so I guess 25 spline front diff. Been searching for a few days know but to no avail. Lokkas side seems a bit meh and don't respond to emails.
Any help would be appreciated

plh

Explorer
Does anyone know if they're still made? It's a gen 2 25tdi so I guess 25 spline front diff. Been searching for a few days know but to no avail. Lokkas side seems a bit meh and don't respond to emails.
Any help would be appreciated

If they are meh and don't reply to emails, why would you buy from them???

Herdwick

As long as I can get one I don't care about their webpage being shite or if they take some time to respond, or ever.
Just asking if there's a dealer or anyone that can help find one in case they are still made.

macdrew77

I have a gen 2 3.5 v6 front lokka sitting here new in the box that im not going to use. (i bought a TRE e locker from LusoOverland instead)

Herdwick

The 2.5 early gen2 comes the small 7.25 diff, the 3.5 has the bigger 8inch front, according to lokka part no won't fit I'm afraid. Though some 7.25 come with the same spline count as the bigger 8 inch, i don't know if the shaft size is the same or if the lokka will fit the inside the smaller 7.25 carrier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94