Package deal of tons of brand new safety harnesses, dupont coveralls, raincoat and drum. Package for $500!

I don't know if it is ok to post such a for sale on this forum, but I have these at home and looking to let someone have it for a really good price. My wish is to sell all of these to 1 person. I am willing to drive up to 200 miles or 3 hours to meet halfway with a serious buyer. Anything more, if you can cover my gas, we may meet. I can definitely not ship since you can see it is a lot and I wish to sell as a package deal. I have provided pictures for you to look up the things online to see what I am asking for them is really cheap.

If you know someone who might be interested in buying it all, feel free to let me know and I can send you my number to give them.

My ultimate wish it to sell everything here to 1 person for $500. Pretty fair price. everything is brand new.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
I selling 1 of these for $25. I have 13 of them.
13 X $25 = $325

HoLHzp0.jpg

I1Gud2E.jpg

39fUjJZ.jpg

I am selling 1 of these for $25. I have 9.
9 X $25 = $225
uPbrAkr.jpg

7EuuawH.jpg

K9UKySN.jpg

Dupont Tychem SL. I have 12 of these. $5 each.
12 X $5 = $60
8qs1pfE.jpg

JNoXC5b.jpg

arnl6rB.jpg

Dupont Tempro coverall. I have 22 of these. $2 each.
22 X $2 = $44
3vk6uiP.jpg

hDjF0rw.jpg

KJ6dHnm.jpg

Safety Drum Funnel. I see this online pretty expensive. I will sell this for $50.
SMpcWQj.jpg

lDWhYgH.jpg

NuH2q4g.jpg

Y9KyIlj.jpg

Classic Raincoat. 2 for $25 each.
2 X $25 = $50
C7wYw8f.jpg

k1L5PDm.jpg

Stanco coverall. 2 for $25 each.
2 X $25 = $50
1nKs87N.jpg

BBt7bhC.jpg

Vk8Vz4c.jpg

ybkmLl5.jpg

All the prices I have put next to the items above all sum up to $804.

But I wish to make a deal and sell all to 1 buyer for $500. 1 buyer takes it all.

Last edited:
I truly do not have any use for these and just want to give them away for dead cheap.

Please, PM if interested. But like I said above, the most realistic way of getting these things is meeting in person. So, that may make sales hard to come by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles