Oztent RV-5 For Sale - So. California

offero

Desert rat
After moving to a rooftop tent on a trailer, I figure it's time to let my RV-5 go. It fits two regular cots and even a night stand-sized table for a cozy setup out of the rain & wind. I even used it a few times with Kid-O-Bunk bunk-bed cots when both of my kids camped with me... those fit great.

It's been stored in its bag in my garage and is complete. You'll see that it is a bit dusty--and comes with free Borrego sand--but is in great condition with no rips or holes.

Shipping* on this thing would be nuts, but if you are sure you have a way to get it securely packaged and shipped, let me know.

Asking $875

I really prefer a local sale and hence, will meet you up to 75 miles from San Diego for my asking price.

Thank you!

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Inside-R.jpg

Inside-L.jpg

Bag.jpg

*Folded in its bag, this tent weighs 50lbs and is 6-1/2 feet long, 18 inches wide, and 10 inches tall. I do not have its original box nor do I have adequate packing material to secure it for shipment.

Last edited:

offero

Desert rat
Do you have pics of current condition? Any stains? Roughly how old is it?

thanks!

I've had it just shy of five years and it's in great condition. No current pictures, but I'm happy to heave it down and set it up for a serious buyer.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles