Overnighter Lausitz

TommyMahoni

Hi, last year two buddies and i went out, looking for some overlanding action in germany. Its not easy to find nice and legal spots out of offroadparks to use the 4wd button. So we searched on Maps and Earth for some lost spots and we have found a closed coal mine, not really legal but also not really illegal. 50km driving off roads and unpaved is really rare in germany. So we decided to build up a little camp, light a fire, cook some ribs, drink a few beers and stay for the night.

Attachments

• Lausitzcampbearb.jpg
    Lausitzcampbearb.jpg
    640.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Lausitzhochbearb.jpg
    Lausitzhochbearb.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0459.jpg
    DSC_0459.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0466.jpg
    DSC_0466.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0572.jpg
    DSC_0572.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 13

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
Nice Pictures.

Please be aware that in Germany, the use of unpaved roads is forbidden, unless you have a permitt.

Getting caught usually means losing your wheels.

TommyMahoni

Nice Pictures.

Please be aware that in Germany, the use of unpaved roads is forbidden, unless you have a permitt.

Getting caught usually means losing your wheels.

yes i know, everything what means fun without spending money is forbidden in Germany, or better, not expressly allowed, and thats the greyzone. The old mine is private property and the most areas are not locked or fenced. No plaintiff, no judge.

Too cool, as you said spot like that are few and far between. Care to share where abouts?

you know whats the deal, nobody shares forbidden spots for everybody on the internet ;) but if you take a look on a map you will find it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne