Overlanding pop up camper

ITTOG

Great work. These things are amazing.

What is the size and back spacing of the rims.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

flipmachine

Adventurer
The next version has some big improvements... any place a hole needed to be...or any place that I needed to measure to put a screw, it's all in the laser cutting drawing one of the reasons I took my time on this build, so could transfer everything over

ben@badassjeeps

Mark,

Can you post some pictures of what the bunks above would look like for "the kids"?

I've been thinking about the overall design as of late and I wondered if you've ever thought of having the pop up portion fold out completely flat to accommodate a tent system akin to the AT Habitat truck topper.

22007966_1712832388748075_521721182208027631_n1-695x465.jpg

I feel like 1) this would future proof the trailer for the kids when they become teenagers and
2) would require me to just give you my money.

:)

flipmachine

Adventurer
lol haha, thats funny, to make it fold over is not hard by any means.. but that being said, let me talk to my upholstery guy and see what he says.

ben@badassjeeps

That looks good. It's hard to tell the length of the bed frame rail, but if it could fit and hold the weight of two adults, I would think problem solved. Either way, can't wait to see what your upholstery guy comes up with.

Also any thoughts on accommodating a mini wood stove or propane heater for winter camping?

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles