Overland version of Nissan Armada

haven

Expedition Leader
Nissan is building up a 2018 Armada (Patrol in the rest of the world) for overlanding, and will show the result at the 2018 Overland ExPo West meeting in May. Mods include a suspension lift, taller tires, and bumpers, plus the usual rooftop tent, off-road lighting and swing away spare tire mount.

Hopefully the concept vehicle will generate enough interest in the Armada as a choice for overlanding that ARB will start importing its accessory products for the Patrol from Australia to USA.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
not any of the existing Patrol accessories.
Clearly a missed opportunity to showcase Y62 accessories we are not lucky enough to get here.

otn6nqunbj.jpg

I kid, I kid. Seriously though, why not let Camini have a crack at it? Everyone's familiar with the full ARB work up, it's not going to stand out.

Y62-Patrol-sales-soar-main.jpg

docwatson

Adventurer
I kid, I kid. Seriously though, why not let Camini have a crack at it? Everyone's familiar with the full ARB work up, it's not going to stand out.]

Fair point. I guess I was more surprised than dismayed. Any built Armada is going to stand out but I suppose one with a 6" lift more so. I appreciate that Nissan even thought to give the Armada a little "overland" treatment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles