Overland Traveler's Website Links (permanent work in progress :)

unkamonkey

Explorer
Some people who do not understand french, They cannot understand your posts. So you should send all information in English language because it is a international language and everybody can understand it.
I'm not quite sure where you are coming from but if they are Brazilian so they dont speak French.

jlutzcurtis

Great, that list is very long and I've already familiar with some of the sites from above mentioned and looking forward to check some other new ones to see beneficial traveling deals.

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Hi All
Alison and I have completed our 220days around Australia. What a blast.http://www.4wdaus.com/archive/index.php/justabout
Here is the final map of what we covered.
Map-2015-10-08.jpg

And a few photos from the trip incl some of the other vehicles out there!
4WDaus-Outback-Pano-02.jpg

Man-Truck-Trax-and-Shannon-02.jpg

SLR-Motorhome-02.jpg

Oka_XT9-2.jpg

Eucla-Camping-Amesz.jpg

Until our next trip

Cheers from Steve

Last edited:

sdcanine99

This is my brother:
norththensouth.com

Left San Diego about 6 weeks ago. Been to Prudue Bay and are on their way back south to Tierra Del Fuego.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Tim and Kelsey get lost...

It's hard to believe it's finally our time! :eek: Notice has been given at our jobs, the house is being rented and after working Overland Expo West 2018 we're heading out!
  • Follow along:
  • I'm SOAZ and my wife is KMM and our truck is Goose.
  • June 2018 to ...
  • The plan: Tim and Kelsey get lost...
    • Well, not completely lost. We've decided that we want the freedom to travel where we want, when we want. After saving and planning for so long we don't want to feel obligated to go anywhere so although we have hundreds of things to check out on our digital and paper maps, we're just going to play it by ear and decide where we want to go each day. To start, the plan is to spend plenty of time in Baja and then ferry to mainland Mexico and see where we want to go from there. We're looking forward to talking to locals and other travelers to decide where to next!

Goose is a 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser that we cut the roof off of to install a Campteq pop-top.
pQLe6Uu3oDhA5qFUqIzwKIpqxmG6XnVtrN8jIWA_wKr7JAN1nw0ShhwkzWapFmhc8QW7EniyOWRGKYzXghn2o3ONkQcM12iLxMTRGy0VLeDN8j6JMK9So3_QVkX7Zpdx4XTuEaQ2OC7AjZZsoN29IWge9-0ycqBA2uQ8-cPmUXBjuk2Hy3ZH7nYBUy6W1NhmvNN1uElFGxlehVliy8oJ_nXveBFO7JTaWB3LNC8AoT61KoE2VxcanWyHDyd4lzP5GH-NgquI77eZLYcZ7F1l0FC3CtCx_VjUf1E68l2LbPxNU48ZYOh4G1Xi8YSTxIqSPMB3QzFFwsyEvAfa2tWpuJK72LWaYsshbKXH1ywdNLybSNN3ry9HGjeuIySsb723UOFdlEYkx_ibyxFzXpNQbyooJ3ldxSXjl1Lpx7q0Pj7QHFSRJLvOzBkB27KDiZWaeSFm7dRp09LnrTdslu05-_TfMrOZelagl6FqM88cl-NTag5pQRJ6CtOn6_X2hW2v6h4geYhzgT7L86bSpG7WxCVypMuRqNesghe4exVDD2LoTI7YrtcWxeGOgtLYqqzAt0vTZKJkojHK8KzzgcyRRyMh_gHUgXEboPZE54ExPc9MnnuXk0zwAzxX2DA7AHFiXTgh5OSBZKjR4L2QxELXPHpGoJoDjRFjJg=w1278-h958-no

800days

Observer

Attachments

• 3108439_orig.jpg
    3108439_orig.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 24

X-plorenow

Adventurer
Hi, I am Mike and I am a long-time expo member and Jeeper. We have decided to finally pull the trigger and shift to traveling full-time. While I would love to live out of my Jeep, it just won't work for us. We (my wife and I) have four dogs, a cat, and my mother-in-law lives with us. So we decided to sell our house and move full-time into an RV while towing our Jeep. While I would love to make a living from our travels, I will be working from the road while we travel. Working from beautiful locations, and exploring on our Jeep on weekends and in our free time. My wife and I experienced a tragedy about 10 years ago that rocked our world. Travel, overland travel, and exploring in our Jeep became our happy place. All of our priorities changed and we now work to live, and not live to work. We want to live today and not just wait until retirement.

We are saving our pennies and wrapping things up, our plan is to depart in August of this year. We have started a blog in order to capture our Journey and will be launching a Youtube channel shortly.

Our website: www.wolfpackexplorers.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/WolfpackExplorers/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/wolfpackexplorers/
Email: mike@wolfpackexplorers.com

I also have a build thread for Black Betty on expo at https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/wolfpack-alpha-2014-jk-build-thread.214476/

Along with myself our team is my wife Kym, my Mother-In-Law Carla (aka Olga), and our two trail dogs Abbie and Bailey. Our main expedition vehicle, Black Betty, is our 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

Over the next two years, we plan to explore all of North America, and then are looking further south after that. Would love to have you follow along.

2020-10-04 12.57.19-1.jpg

2021-07-17 05.22.16.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste