Overland The Third. ARB WJ inside!

Lecoq

Explorer
Are you still running OME HD springs or am I not remembering something correctly?

I'm running OME HD front + 2inch BB and IRO 4.5HD rear springs. It's a little higher in the front than the rear right now but I'll work on leveling it later once I get the rest dialed in.

madZJ

Observer
Nice, I plan on running a similar set up one day with Clayton's long arms in the front and an Endless Mountian Fab A-arm in the rear with adjustable lowers. Just waiting on JKS to release there ACOS kit for the WJ.

Lecoq

Explorer
Nice, I plan on running a similar set up one day with Clayton's long arms in the front and an Endless Mountian Fab A-arm in the rear with adjustable lowers. Just waiting on JKS to release there ACOS kit for the WJ.

Have they announced it? It's the first I hear about it.

Lecoq

Explorer
Took the Jeep out for a shake down run yesterday. Went fairly well. Small adjustments needed here and there but I'm very pleased with the outcome. Didn't take many pictures.

This is definitely my new favourite

Got some dirt on there finally.

Love the new colour on the wheels.

I'm looking at some spring retainers in the front so I can disconnect the front sway bar. Also need taller bump stops just in case.

jpat30

Adventurer
Digging the dirt color saltas. ..lol
Aev should offer it as a finish option. The picture of your jeep on the lookout is excellent. Love it...

mccustomize

Explorer
I know a guy with a fairly large powdercoat business and he has been playing around with a lot of textured powdercoats lately, even a rusty powdercoat. Would be a pretty cool finish IMO

Lecoq

Explorer
Managed to get the rear suspension up a little bit with my leftover 10mm OME spacers. Got a really annoying driveline vibration that doesn't seem to go away. Tried adjusting the pinion angle with no luck. I think the driveshaft just isn't long enough.

I bought a 242HD select trac transfer case and a sye kit. Hoping to get all that installed to get a custom rear driveshaft made and crossing my fingers I won't have a vibration after that...

Lecoq

Explorer
It's been an ongoing pain in the butt. Every time I change something suspension wise it starts vibrating again. Hoping the sye and new driveshaft will solve my problems. Cross fingers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles