Overland Kitchen for Jeep Wrangler JK

cramirez

Name/Brand: Overland Kitchen - Complete Kitchen
Selling Price: $2,000
Designed for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK (will fit a TJ model if you take out the back seat)

Sold one of our Jeep Rubicons are no longer need our Overland Kitchen. They retail for over $3,000+ shipping from Canada. Asking $1,900 -- this is a steal for anyone that wants to have their kitchen set up in 6 seconds! Made entirely out of Stainless Steel and includes a fridge and stove slide out, as well as 2 storage drawers.

Unit Features:
- 2 large storage drawers
- 1 stove drawer with: Pot Storage, Stove Drawer, Prep surface
- 1 Fridge Drawer
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Latching system that connects to the vehicle (no drilling necessary!)
It will fit most common camping stoves and portable fridges/coolers.

Please message me if you need dimensions. Designed for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK (will fit a TJ model if you take out the back seat)

Located in Denver, CO.
Overland Kitchen on Expedition Portal: https://expeditionportal.com/field-tested-the-overland-kitchen-review/

*Unit does not include stove, fridge or accessories showed in the photos. But willing to sell those too if someone is interested.*

Attachments

• overlandkitchen.jpg
    overlandkitchen.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 356
  • overlandkitchen2.jpg
    overlandkitchen2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 356

supreeth

Looks cool. Are they separate pieces or come in the configuration as shown in the photos? Not sure if it's still available, checking ...

DaveA

Still available. The two side units are separate pieces that bolt together, so you can put the fridge on the left or the right.

supreeth

@DaveA Awesome. I saw your more recent ad on here and sent you a private message as well (couple of weeks ago). I'm looking forward to chatting about this and making a deal happen.

DaveA

@DaveA Awesome. I saw your more recent ad on here and sent you a private message as well (couple of weeks ago). I'm looking forward to chatting about this and making a deal happen.
Just responded to your message. This listing was not mine. But looks like the same product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94