Overland garage sale! Front Runner G550, BMW HP2 motorcycle parts, etc.

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Getting ready to revamp my shop and I have a LOT of parts, etc. that need to go!

Front Runner roof rack and ladder for MB G Wagon - new in the box and never opened - purchased from Thor at Viking (GREAT guy!) this spring and just never got around to putting it on. Been getting along fine for what I use it for with the Yakima, so decided not to go this route. Ladder and rack together $900.00 plus shipping from Iowa.

Hepco Becker metal pannier boxes and racks for the HP - like new and taken off of one of the three (yes, three) HP2's I have ended up with this summer. LOVE the bikes, but am now overloaded with parts. $600.00 for the whole setup plus shipping.

On the same topic of HP2's, If there are any other crazies out there with HP2's please email me and I probably have almost any accessory part you might need for the HP2 - I have multiple full sets of the original Enduro wheels as well as the SM wheels, stock mufflers, cats, rear shocks, luggage racks, factory fuel tank and side panels, under seat accessory tank, etc., etc, etc. A veritable boatload of goodness for the HP2 - too much to list out here individually, so if you are interested shoot me a PM.

I may or may not have one of the HP2's available for sale here as well in the next few weeks - Love having one set up for touring, one set up for dirt, and one set up for SM, but it is a bit overkill. INCREDIBLE bikes though. Love the bikes so much I am considering selling my new water boxer GS and just keeping the trio:sombrero:

I am planning on going through my attic in the shop this weekend as well - I will be adding items as I clear stuff out, be sure to to check back next week for updates.

Thanks for looking!

hankgs

Adventurer
I have a MegaMoto ( which I will NEVER sell ) so I am always looking for backup parts... wheel set??? Panels?
Thanks!
Hank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles