Overland Expo sold

https://lodestoneevents.com/f/lodestone-events-acquires-overland-expo

Indianapolis, IN. January 22, 2019 -- Former Family Events leadership - Lindsay Hubley and Jessica (Hubley) Kirchner - form enthusiast event production company, Lodestone Events. The company is pleased to announce that it has acquired Overland Expo, including two world-class adventure travel enthusiast events taking place May 17-19, 2019 in Flagstaff, AZ and in the Eastern United States in October, 2019. The Overland Expo series is comprised of how-to seminars, hands-on field training, driving demos, hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of campers with adventure-ready motorcycles and rigs staged in a festival environment.

kai38

Explorer
Good Luck to the Hansons.
I hope the camping situation is handled better and were not parked on top if each other.

J!m

Anyone have info on the East event yet? I think I may try to make it this year, if timing works out.

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Mike in El Paso seems determined to slam us on every forum he can with exactly the same line. But thanks very much to the rest of you. In truth the Expo simply outgrew us. Roseann never intended to be a professional event manager; we're writers and conservation workers first. So it will undoubtedly be in better hands as it continues to grow. And we'll be able to enjoy it doing more teaching and visiting with all the friends we've made in the last decade. We are profoundly grateful for the support the community has given us!

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Mike in El Paso seems determined to slam us on every forum he can with exactly the same line. But thanks very much to the rest of you. In truth the Expo simply outgrew us. Roseann never intended to be a professional event manager; we're writers and conservation workers first. So it will undoubtedly be in better hands as it continues to grow. And we'll be able to enjoy it doing more teaching and visiting with all the friends we've made in the last decade. We are profoundly grateful for the support the community has given us!

Congratulations to you and Roseann! Enjoy your new adventures!

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Not slamming, just statement of facts that have been echoed by others. Best of luck on your new adventures and thanks for starting the event. I've attended from the beginning only missing one while overlanding in in Iraq in a MRAP. You have left quite a legacy with this event which is something no one will forget. Happy Trails

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles