Overland Expo For Sale Swap meet

kai38

Explorer
Add your for sale or trade items here:
I have some fender flairs from a 2013 Toyota Tacoma for sale free delivery to Expo west
(Must be paid for in advance as I don't want to carry them around on trip after expo)

$250.00 for set of 4
Missing small front part
Price reduced to $200.00 for the set.

00p0p_2xNuHYMJp3m_600x450.jpg

01414_hUo5wC32MWb_600x450.jpg

01717_aOsg6vp3rb4_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_c1DSBfSH6aC_600x450.jpg

Thats soap smudge on flair

00101_gNegnvcjFsG_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

kai38

Explorer
Tourmaster motorcycle jacket
4XL/52 size
$75.00
FREE DELIVERY TO EXPO WEST
Must be paid for before expo, I don't want to carry it around after expo

00t0t_gFKbTDBcPOH_600x450.jpg

00505_aW0W8sPXdhy_600x450.jpg

00d0d_3gUT5tm607W_600x450.jpg

00C0C_caON3ptvqiZ_600x450.jpg

chop480

Observer
SOLD Pelican 0450 Mobile Tool Chest

Like new condition Pelican mobile tool chest. Hinges, clasps, handles, wheels all work as new. All drawers intact.
These are around $600 new. Offering at $300 firm in this condition.

Edit: I believe the drawers came with thick foam inserts that you could cut to fit the tools you wanted in the drawers. My vague memory is that I didn't find them useful so I must have tossed them. There are thin drawer liners included but no thick foam inserts.

Edit 2: Now that I think a bit more about the foam inserts the chest did not come with the inserts as originally purchased. I purchased uncut foam inserts in addition to the chest. Pelican offers uncut and precut foam inserts.

If you're coming to OE from the west of Flagstaff on I-40 I can meet you in Seligman before the show. Seligman is on the way on I-40 (about 70 miles west of Flag), or during the show, I can deliver there.

I'm in the process of another round of downsizing so I'll have more to offer on this thread.

PM here or email at cdwright455@gmail.com

Thanks

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

Last edited:

chop480

Observer
TAD Stealth Hoodie jacket

Worn twice. New condition size large TAD Stealth Hoodie. This is not the Stealth Hoodie LT. The Stealth hoodie differs from the LT in that it has an insulation layer sewn in and is water resistant, not waterproof.

I don't see this on TAD's website currently so it may be discontinued. New price was $420, I'm offering for $300 as this looks brand new.

This is size large and as with all TAD clothing it is an athletic fit.

See my Pelican tool chest ad above for meeting arrangements.

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

chop480

Observer
Snow Peak IGT Bamboo

I have several SP IGT bamboo components for sale.

When I made my move from Phx to northern AZ to build an off-the-grid homestead I put these in storage for 18 months. Unfortunately the bamboo on the L corner and long table has started to delaminate. It is minor on the L corner but quite noticeable on the long table. Doesn't affect the use but may be an issue to SP addicts (raises hand).

SOLDIGT Bamboo L Corner CK-118T - $70
SOLDIGT Bamboo Long Table CK-117T - $70
SOLDIGT 830 Legs (qty of 4) CK-114 - $50 for all 4 (new condition)
SOLD IGT Bamboo W insert (qty 2) CK-126T - $30 each (new condition)

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

Last edited:

chop480

Observer
REI Kingdome 4 Tent

Used this tent for one season as I built my homestead. Nice quality roomy tent. Excellent condition, no rips or holes, no bent or damaged poles. No missing parts.

New at REI lists for $390. Selling for $200.

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

chop480

Observer
A few other goodies

I have a few other items that may be of interest to someone. I'll be happy to provide pics and a price if anyone is interested.

SOLD Kelty Carport awning like this:
https://www.rei.com/product/732929/kelty-carport-deluxe-shelter-large
Very good condition, no damage. These are discontinued now.
Asking $75.

Surplus U. S. military medical supply chest/table like this:
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...able-medical-instrument-supply-chest?a=535824
Very well used, scratches, faded paint, a few small dents but still functions as intended. It's heavy!
Asking $50.

The above 2 items were great to have for Bonneville Speed Week set up behind my 2 door Tahoe. Lots of positive comments on the setup.

Zodi Extreme hot water shower SC.
Excellent condition. Used about 20 times. Worked well each time. Looks like new is around $160 so I'd be looking for $100.
IMG_0656.jpg

Also have an ARB front bumper I took off my 2 dr Tahoe. Needs paint but has no damage.

Added this edit:
2 Scepter water tanks with extra lid with petcock spout

1 Sears Diehard Group 31 AGM marine battery. Still holds a good charge. These are discontinued by Sears.

Thanks

Last edited:

Basil.

I have a few other items that may be of interest to someone. I'll be happy to provide pics and a price if anyone is interested.

Kelty Carport awning like this:
https://www.rei.com/product/732929/kelty-carport-deluxe-shelter-large
Very good condition, no damage. These are discontinued now.

Surplus U. S. military medical supply chest/table like this:
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...able-medical-instrument-supply-chest?a=535824
Vevy well used, scratches, faded paint, a few small dents but still functions as intended. It's heavy!

The above 2 items were great to have for Bonneville Speed Week set up behind my 2 door Tahoe. Lots of positive comments on the setup.

Zodi Extreme hot water shower.
Excellent condition

Also have an ARB front bumper I took off my 2 dr Tahoe. Needs paint but has no damage.

Thanks

Interested in the Zodi... details?

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Like new condition Pelican mobile tool chest. Hinges, clasps, handles, wheels all work as new. All drawers intact.
These are around $600 new. Offering at $300 firm in this condition.

Makes for a great camp kitchen, folks. As me how I know ;)

STREGA

Explorer
I have quite a few items for sale as well.

image.jpg

Never used Trasharoo $30.00. Edit SOLD

image.jpg

Driving lights from 2005 Dodge Power Wagon, I believe they will also fit dodge PU from 2003-2005 since they had the same front bumpers, may fit later models as well but do not know for sure. These lights were made for Dodge by Hella. Comes with OEM wiring harness. $25.00 for pair. SOLD

PM me If interested in items or if you need more info. I'am located at the S. Rim of the big ditch so bringing things down to Expo is no problem.

Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
More stuff:

image.jpg

AT trailers 5lb propane tank bracket, bolt on strap stripped but otherwise in good shape $20.00 EDIT SOLD

image.jpg

Matco mechanic creeper, has 6 rollerblade type wheels, good shape $15.00 SOLD

image.jpg

Set of 4 NSK digital micrometers in 0-25, 25-50, 50-75, 75-100mm range. These are high quality Japanease made mic's that I bought new back in the day when I was a Moto mechanic. I mostly used the 0-25mm but all are in great condition. Comes in wood box. $100.00.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
image.jpg

image.jpg

2 1st gen Toyota Tundra wheels with lug nuts and caps 16"x7"w, last used on trailer. $50.00 for pair. PM me if interested.

Local pick up or free delivery to Expo only.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles