Overland Expo East - Buy/Sell/Trade/Free (swap meet) Thread

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
A Buy/Sell/Trade thread was started for Overland Expo West earlier this year (http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...nd-Free-Thread?highlight=expo+buy+sell+threAd). I searched and did not find one for Overland Expo East 2015 - if one exists, or there is some type of dedicated swap meet at the Expo, let me know and I'll delete this thread to avoid confusion.

---

I'll get the ball rolling and post what I have for sale (or trade - I'll entertain anything Second Gen Tacoma-related, Scepter fuel/water cans, or any recovery gear or tools that are in good shape). If the words "Pending Sale/Trade" are not listed next to the item, then it's still available.
-
1) ***Pending sale to FJpescador*** - Second Gen Tacoma tail light guards. I am not sure of the brand, they were installed on my truck when I purchased it. ($40) Taillight Guards.jpg

2) Various Jeep TJ parts (make me an cash/trade offer - I will throw this stuff away if no one is interested). These used parts are in the back corner of my shop (pictures available upon request), but from what I remember I have:
*Rough Country rear adjustable trackbar
*Nth Degree Mobility weld on track bar tower
*Extruded aluminum bumpstop extensions (Old Man Emu and Teraflex (I think))
*Frost Fighter rear window defroster kit (was purchased during a hardtop restoration and I never installed the kit)
-
3) A custom made USA Euro Style License Plate with the text "VOXNATURA". Included is the mounting frame. This plate was also installed on my Tacoma when I purchased it. I think the PO ordered it on this site: https://www.customeuropeanplates.com/usa-euro-style-license-plate.html?category_id=16. ($20)
LP 1.jpg
-
4) Hayden Transmission Cooler. I will edit with the specific part number and dimensions of the cooler this evening. This cooler is BNIB, I believe it was around $50 new, ($25).
-
5) Also, my friend is selling a Big Agnes Tent, 2 x NATO Jerry Cans, and SAE/Metric Impact Socket Sets locally on Craigslist. He cannot make it to the Expo, but I am willing to middle man the transactions and deliver to Expo East if anyone is interested. Contact him through the CL ads with any questions. Check out the items here:
http://augusta.craigslist.org/spo/5233073271.html
http://augusta.craigslist.org/spo/5233101042.html
http://augusta.craigslist.org/tls/5233112658.html

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Six mounted Cooper Discoverer AT3, 235/85R16 on 8x6.5 dually rims. Less than 6000 miles. $600 for the whole mess. Paid in advance of the Expo and I'll haul them down. No money no haully though. :)

60Dan

Explorer
Fiamma pro 35 awning. $280 obo
Retails for $494

edit: Would trade for an Alu-Box or Zarges case

Last edited:

ab1985

Explorer
1) 13 Gallon Ronco Fresh Water RV Holding tank and fitting relocation kit - NEW. Tank is blank so you can put the fittings wherever is convenient. Tank measures approximately 30"L x 16"W x 8"H. Combo retails new for $190+shipping. Delivered to expo east for $125.

2) 58" Yakima load bars and raingutter towers (no locks) - NEW. I bought these years ago for my 80 series and never installed them. There dusty, but otherwise in perfect shape. Combo retails new for $245. Delivered to expo east for $160.

3) 250 LB HD full extension, non-lockout drawer slides - NEW. 2 pairs of 22" and 1 pair of 26". I've used these same type of drawer slides on a couple iterations of drawer builds and they are great. The extensions pop-out allowing you to remove a drawer and not the entire slide which is nice (maybe most are like this - I have 48" slides in my truck now which are not and it's a nice to have feature). These retail new for $27 and $35, respectively. Delivered to expo east - $20 for 22" slides ($35 for both) and $25 for the 26" slides.

00E4F8B7-A649-44D4-A261-BEB2B8BDD6E3_zpszi4p8cpk.jpg

9669CC10-3580-4B2C-9746-8406F67388C9_zpshzcj8zxo.jpg

C0E9F091-DA7C-49DA-94E9-EF04980E407C_zpsabtujr3d.jpg

5D714B92-82CA-4BB7-ABD6-91AA95DE97A2_zpsxtgknoip.jpg

BF57DBE0-25C5-46DE-AA47-A599F9618594_zpsy0i4ikel.jpg

052CA32A-60DD-4E93-90BC-8AFA4BC8F148_zpsa8mdgfef.jpg

yngbuck19

Adventurer
WTT /WTS: CVT Mt Mckinley Stargazer RTT

Mt Mckinley Stargazer RTT lightly used only 6mos old used once this past labor day weekend this year and has a light brown colored travel cover. Located in Southeast VA

Would sell for $2k or trade for a CVT Mt Adams RTT in good condition. Or Eezi Awn Globe Trotter Globe Drifter Globe tracker with cash on my end.

Size (Open) : 87"w x 132"L x 50" t Actual sleeping size 87"x 96"

Size (Closed); 87w x 48"L x 15.5" t

Weight: 186 lb

88903ea0c57f7892454c81e46ba6089e.jpg

b1700ebabcc2bee4126636ccd0485538.jpg

5cee64c097623110340b5aab83057979.jpg

53fefa81ee5f5eba38700b2c62952223.jpg

0353ea312f543d6fbce098a3403916ef.jpg

e4c21c5027fad5c0e93fb9d5ec6d03ac.jpg

ccf6a8fbd99e3490b786be4ea8f0579e.jpg

42f6f7f802cfb498fac610706717ea2c.jpg

Robby Black - 2014 FJ Cruiser, F-JANE, Iceberg White, Auto trans 4x4 A-TRAC, RR DIFF LOCK
Mods : Baja EXP rack, CVT 99" Awning w/screenroom, and more to come later.
Accessories : Manley Offroad Utility Trailer with CVT Mt. Mckinley Stargazer RTT w/99" CVT awning.

yonah

I also have two Coleman stoves for sale. One is the older multi-fuel type (it's fairly vintage and was purchased at an estate sale). The other is one of the newer two burner propane versions. Pictures on request.

FIRE74

Observer
A Buy/Sell/Trade thread was started for Overland Expo West earlier this year (http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...nd-Free-Thread?highlight=expo+buy+sell+threAd). I searched and did not find one for Overland Expo East 2015 - if one exists, or there is some type of dedicated swap meet at the Expo, let me know and I'll delete this thread to avoid confusion.

---

I'll get the ball rolling and post what I have for sale (or trade - I'll entertain anything Second Gen Tacoma-related, Scepter fuel/water cans, or any recovery gear or tools that are in good shape). If the words "Pending Sale/Trade" are not listed next to the item, then it's still available.
-
1) Second Gen Tacoma tail light guards. I am not sure of the brand, they were installed on my truck when I purchased it. ($40)View attachment 306336
-
2) Various Jeep TJ parts (make me an cash/trade offer - I will throw this stuff away if no one is interested). These used parts are in the back corner of my shop (pictures available upon request), but from what I remember I have:
*Rough Country rear adjustable trackbar
*Nth Degree Mobility weld on track bar tower
*Extruded aluminum bumpstop extensions (Old Man Emu and Teraflex (I think))
*Frost Fighter rear window defroster kit (was purchased during a hardtop restoration and I never installed the kit)
-
3) A custom made USA Euro Style License Plate with the text "VOXNATURA". Included is the mounting frame. This plate was also installed on my Tacoma when I purchased it. I think the PO ordered it on this site: https://www.customeuropeanplates.com/usa-euro-style-license-plate.html?category_id=16. ($20)
View attachment 306343
-
4) Hayden Transmission Cooler. I will edit with the specific part number and dimensions of the cooler this evening. This cooler is BNIB, I believe it was around $50 new, ($25).
-
5) Also, my friend is selling a Big Agnes Tent, 2 x NATO Jerry Cans, and SAE/Metric Impact Socket Sets locally on Craigslist. He cannot make it to the Expo, but I am willing to middle man the transactions and deliver to Expo East if anyone is interested. Contact him through the CL ads with any questions. Check out the items here:
http://augusta.craigslist.org/spo/5233073271.html
http://augusta.craigslist.org/spo/5233101042.html
http://augusta.craigslist.org/tls/5233112658.html

I would like the Tacoma light guards if you don't sell them at the Expo, I'll pay for shipping unless someone picks them up for me from Maryland :D
I planned on attending again this year but had emergency surgery this week :(

yonah

I would like the Tacoma light guards if you don't sell them at the Expo, I'll pay for shipping unless someone picks them up for me from Maryland :D
I planned on attending again this year but had emergency surgery this week :(

I would prefer not to ship them, but if no OEE attendee wants them, they're yours. I can check on shipping when I get back - expect it to run $12-15.

Last edited:

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
I have a new in unopened packages GoPro HERO+ LCD camera.

Purchased some for some projects filming for work and training aids and am not going to use this one.

These retail for 300 right now and I am seeking 200 each.

I'll be at Expo East all three days.

Thanks and see you guys there.

Last edited:

FJpescador

Wandering Explorer
Tail light guards

Yonah will you be at the Expo fri? If so I'll pick up the tail light guards. Pm me for my phone #
Thanks, Bret

I also have two Coleman stoves for sale. One is the older multi-fuel type (it's fairly vintage and was purchased at an estate sale). The other is one of the newer two burner propane versions. Pictures on request.

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
I've got a few things I'd like to sell or trade. Don't know what I'd accept in trade but I'll know it when I see it. I'll be at the Expo on Thursday through Sunday. No idea where I'll be camping but if you see the black Tundra/black teardrop (with crows on it) you'll know it's me......

Zodi Hut portable shower room.
It's a large enclosure with a floor (no roof) and works great as a shower stall/changing room. Easy set up. This is used and the ferrules on the poles are a little rusty, but everything is functional.
$60

Folding Wheel Chocks (steel)
They're Wheel Chocks, they fold for easier storage. They're used. One does not have the rubber on it any longer. They work fine.
$5

Roller Fairlead
From my Superwinch EPi 9000. Only had the wire cable run through it a few times, so there is not much wear. It is pretty much like new.
$15

Winch Saver
$15

Trailer wheel/tire combo. kinda sorta
2 wheels and tires.
The wheels are Wheelers Steel Type B's. 4" BS with a Toyota six lug pattern. They are old and rusty, but wire brushing and fresh paint makes them look OK.
The tires are Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx size 285/75/16 with roughly 5/32" of tread left.
These came off my Tundra and I'm using the other two on the teardrop, that's why there are only two. If you tow an off road trailer with a Toyota these would fit the bill nicely.
$100 for the pair.

Edit* If no one shows interest in the wheels and tires I will leave them at home. They are big, heavy and I really don't want to haul them if I don't need to.....

Last edited:

unplannedbbq

Adventurer
Plain jane 2wd transaxle from '86 VW Vanagon Westy. Crusty externals, shifted fine when pulled last fall; still full of oil. I replaced w/ "new" rebuilt AAtransaxle w/ a Peloquin TBD.

~154K on internals, 3-4 synchro replaced ~15K ago by PO w/ dealer receipt (if that matters - note, 3-4 synchro updated in 2wd tranny, this is not a 4wd Syncro transaxle...)

Nothing fancy, but a good running spare or replacement. Foam-packed in a big, leak-resistant plastic shipping crate.

$650 OBO. Will bring to ExPo on Saturday if anyone is interested; will leave the crate at home otherwise.

joel

Observer
Here are a few things I could throw in the truck and bring down with me to Expo. I'm down with cash, obviously, but also open to trade for CB gear and possibly rock sliders, as well as knives (esp. a kukri) , camping and hiking equipment (incl. clothing), or whisky.

ITEM FOR SALE/TRADECONDITIONPRICE
IMG_1286%20%281%29.jpg
Rowe Electronics PDM 60 — Bought this to wire up some lights on my F800GS, but never ended up using it.NEW IN BOX$170
IMG_1279%20%281%29.jpg
SuperBrightLEDs.com 5th Generation LED Headlight H4 Bulb (H4-HLV3-H)SLIGHTLY USED$60
IMG_1281%20%281%29.jpg
Revtek Differential drop spacer kit (RTDD1-KB), Toyota 4 Runner 4WD 1996-2002, Tacoma 4WD 1995-2004, Tundra 4WD 2000-2006.NEW IN...BAG$20
IMG_1287%20%281%29.jpg
Blue Sea Systems ST Blade Fuse Block (5026)NEW IN BOX$40
IMG_1285%20%281%29.jpg
Tuffy Security Products 104-01 Security Bolt LockerNEW IN BAG$40
IMG_1284%20%281%29.jpg
Old Man Emu FK29 Driveline Carrier Bearing Drop Kit for 2nd Gen TacomaNEW IN BAG$10
IMG_1283%20%281%29.jpg
flexyframe HD, Heavy Duty Bumper Guard & License Plate FrameNEW IN BAG$20
IMG_1288%20%281%29.jpg
Pit Bull Stand front forklift model (F0015-000)NEW, NEVER USED$100

Last edited:

yonah

Here are the two stoves I'm selling:
-
Coleman Dual Fuel 424 ($50). I got it at an estate sale in SC. It's in great shape for its age and has never let me down. The casing appears to be corroded in the photos, but this is simply dust from the stove sitting on a shelf in my garage, I should have wiped it down before taking the photos.
image.jpg
image.jpg
-
Coleman standard two burner propane stove with a Coleman black vinyl carrying case (which also holds two Coleman propane bottles - one on each end) ($45). The case is less than a month old and was used on one three day camping trip. The stove itself is one year old. The rivets that attach the latch to the stove sheared off. The latch and hardware are fine, I simply need to rivet it back. I'll try to fix it this week if someone is interested.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Boyd

Explorer
As I've upgraded to an on-board air compressor, I have this compact air system tank for sale. I used on a couple expeditions and it's now empty. Can be refilled at most any fire extinguisher maintenance company. Near new condition. Includes coil air line and chuck.

Will have at Expo - $150 PayPal net or cash at the event. PayPal in advance holds it for personal delivery at the event.

414e037bc9d0ed841cc5352a89db1c1c.jpg

cb2927555ed3906efdce710e01571fc0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles