Overland Expo East 2019 - Arrington, VA - Oct 11-13th

X-plorenow

Adventurer
We are hoping to go. Can't confirm for a little while, but will do anything we can to get there! Hope to see you there!!

rnArmy

Adventurer
Please briefly tell us more about the Mercedes diesel engine swap. To include tranny adapter, install, and how it compares to the previous engine (I'm assuming the 4.0) as far as power and drivability, gearing and tire size, etc.. I talked with a company at the Bantam Jeep Festival who do the Mercedes diesel engine swaps.

zb39

Adventurer
I hope this one has better planning than last years. They had no clue what to do except tell people to leave when they got there.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
I hope this one has better planning than last years. They had no clue what to do except tell people to leave when they got there.

If you are expecting more than that you are setting yourself up for failure. The previous owners never apologized for the last cluster ********. Or the ones before that. The new owners run trade shows. Trade shows are focused on one thing and that's money.

zb39

Adventurer
I'm not expecting anything. I nor anyone in my group will ever go to another expo again. IT WAS THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles